Let's start the season prediction thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's start the season prediction thread

I cant believe all these 11-5 some fin fans are going to be upset come end of the season.

I believe running 90% of the time on first down last year really hurt us last year, way to predictable. This season we won't be so predictable and I predict a 12-4 season.

Tennessee - W
Cincinnati - W
Pittsburgh - W
Jets - W
New England - L
Buffalo - W
St Louis - L
Jets - W
Arizona - W
Bye
Seattle - W
San Fran - W
Buffalo - W
Denver - L
New England - L
Cleveland - W
Baltimore - W

9-10 wins... i just cant deide. Despite evrones optomism, saying we will b beter off without Ricky just doesnt make sense to me. 10 wins if everything works out.

BillsCA said:
I cant believe all these 11-5 some fin fans are going to be upset come end of the season.

The Bills are the posterboys of fan optimism ending in upset fans....we still have the D to win double digit games.

10-6

I say you guys go 7-9, I just think you have to much going on with that team!!!!!

If you still had Ricky I would say 9-7 or 10-6!!!!!!!!1

But you never know what will happen!!!!!!!!!!!

Later Guys

Yeah, as mentioned above, some are being way too optimistic here. Your main offensive weapon (if not the only one you had) just walked off the roster. Your defense will probably do enough to keep you in the race most of the season, but like always, you'll crash and burn in December.

6-10

6-10, Phins will start off good but will crash and burn come December. And Travis Minor won't lead anyone to the playoffs. Too big of shoes to fill.

TakeoSpikes51 said:
6-10, Phins will start off good but will crash and burn come December. And Travis Minor won't lead anyone to the playoffs. Too big of shoes to fill.
I dont agree with us being 6-10. But if we were to go 6-10, i would think wed start off poorly and finish strong. The only thign i can think of is Feeley and the O-Line mite have some growing pains in the begining. We dont have cold weather games, so i dont think decemeber will b a factor.

11-5.
he has done more with less. Travis Minor is no slouch and I am starting to think Ricky is gonna start to tke his pxil again.

In any event, our defense will shine and our O will do enough.
remember...RW was not our team but more dave's gameplan.

I'm not so sure on the crash and burn in December theory now. We did better in December last year than we did in any of recent history. In fact for some strange *** reason we had a better road record than home record. I can't remember clearly the last time that happened. I think the way they changed the practice and travel [font=&quot]regimens [/font]solved a good bit of that.

I'm not denying that we still have some work to do in December, but we actually finished the end December with 2 wins instead of 2 losses. And one of those wins last year was in the cold in Buffalo.

Perhaps we may be shaking the curse slowly, just like we shook the Jets sweeping us 8 straight times curse.

You never know, anything can happen on "Sunday." :D

12-4

We're gonna find out what this team is made of. They lost their secret weapon and teams won't know what to expect without the bruising style of Ricky Williams. Travis Minor will do alright but Feeley or Fielder will step up big time, and the combination of Chambers and Boston will be one of the tops this year. And the D is gonna do their usual... Stop'm.

Let's try be realistic

I thought 12-4 before the RW fiasco, but given all the other distractions I can only be realistic, with an 8-8 record. Please, keep in mind that we no longer have RW, still have DW and an aging defense, that no doubt is still very good but...the core players are aging.

Listen, here is what its all about...can our team respond in away that makes RW an afterthought...if so than we have a winner, if not a good draft slot. Boy is the off season long.
Cordially,
Marino

I say 11-5, as someone beat me to the punch, I think 11-5 before RW, and 11-5 after. Our schedule isn't all that tough and these troubles will pull our team together to overachieve and make the playoffs, our D is decent enough to win 8 games and 3 will come from our O getting better at the end. Into the Playoffs with a wild card, sorry I think NE will have the same 11-5 but will manage someway to win the division over us. Win our Wildcard home game and then 2nd and lose in the AFC CHamp.

Yes I am a blind optimist but hey aren't we all in some way or another? Either that me and me bredren RW have been visiting too many shanty towns in Jamaica. :infins:

8-8

Wayne will keep Wanny around after the season too, meaning we will be mediocre in 2005 as well. :shakeno: :(

Back
Top Bottom