Lockout to be lifted? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lockout to be lifted?

Good. I hope this blows up in the players face. Whinny *******. Lose some really money. I hope the owners say " **** you, we are cancelling the season."

Players expected to ratify deal! Just came across from sal palontonio on espn. The deal with the owners was discussed with smith from NFLPA, and they will get the players vote tonight. Facilities open Saturday, free agency Wednesday

players expected to ratify deal! Just came across from sal palontonio on espn. The deal with the owners was discussed with smith from nflpa, and they will get the players vote tonight. Facilities open saturday, free agency wednesday

WTF? With all these contradicting reports!

Players expected to ratify deal! Just came across from sal palontonio on espn. The deal with the owners was discussed with smith from NFLPA, and they will get the players vote tonight. Facilities open Saturday, free agency Wednesday

I sure it is not old news like 10 seconds ago, because kinda of alot has happened since then.

Mike Florio and Adam Schefter are reporting that a vote of approval from the players is likely to come tomorrow.

Screw this. One minute I hear in an hour, then today, then tomorrow, and then the next day. Greedy overpaid *******s!

Back
Top Bottom