Looking at receivers in draft | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking at receivers in draft

Here's how I see it: size is pointless if you can control it. If you can control your size, it will be one of your greatest strengths.

wow.....gilyard just scored another touchdown.

True, but that's dancing around the obvious. The goal is to get a big, strong WR with explosion. It's the same thing that I've been saying- Austin and Colston showed that it can be done in a later round, even FA. Brandon Marshall, Vincent Jackson- what, 2nd and 4th rd picks? That's fine, too. I know that these values come along rarely, but I'm hoping that we find a guy like these WRs. I have a feeling that Danario Alexander would be to close to Pat Turner. For all the times that I was wrong- I liked John Beck a lot- I was right in my hunch about Miles Austin. Which means nothing, except that I'm looking for another guy like that. That's probably why I'm locked on to Arrelious Benn.

The goal is to score TD's.

The goal is to score TD's.

Thanks for the clarification. Nothing like a stupid post to reduce an issue to its essence. Maybe we should take it a step further and say that the goal is to win games. Then, because the issue is so clear thanks to your laser like focus on the obvious, we can fire the scouting staff and have a monkey throw darts at our draft board to choose players.

Yes, the goal is to score touchdowns. The question is what players, and what qualities in players that we may draft, will help us to score touchdowns.

Back
Top Bottom