Luck Says "Yes" to Martin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luck Says "Yes" to Martin

That will also help us attract free agents!!:rolleyes2:

Seriously? I don't think we need to bat our eyelashes and bake cookies for any Free Agents dude. You offer them the money, they will come...they don't care about Martin.

Seriously!! All-Pro right tackle J-Mart!! Think of the name recognition he has now, and if he becomes a starter in Indy or some other "winning" team (like SF) the fickle fans that just vote for names they recognize, will vote him in....

fans don't vote for the All Pro team brah

ya because most players in the league are on Martins side :rolleyes2:
Doesn't matter what side they are on, you can't black ball a player and expect other players to want to play for a coach, gm, or owner that would do some ish like that.....cause you never know under what circumstances they would do it again.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

fans don't vote for the All Pro team brah
Obviously I'm talking about the pro bowl, mah man...

Just get this ****ing jerk-off out of here already. I'm beyond tired of hearing about him.

Doesn't matter what side they are on, you can't black ball a player and expect other players to want to play for a coach, gm, or owner that would do some ish like that.....cause you never know under what circumstances they would do it again.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Obviously I'm talking about the pro bowl, mah man...

1. you cant set a standard that any player can force his release, or any free agent you bring in could try that

2. Obviously? saying All Pro, twice, really makes it obvious. Maybe you just didn't know. Nothing to be ashamed about :)

Seriously? I don't think we need to bat our eyelashes and bake cookies for any Free Agents dude. You offer them the money, they will come...they don't care about Martin.
Hope your right, but that hasn't really been the case under Ross. Wayne H always got his man, Ross not so much, he did better last year, but they overpaid for every free agent signed last year...Wallace, ellerbee, wheeler, Gibson, Keller. Only one that was reasonable was grimes but that was due to injury...

1. you cant set a standard that any player can force his release, or any free agent you bring in could try that

2. Obviously? saying All Pro, twice, really makes it obvious. Maybe you just didn't know. Nothing to be ashamed about :)

1. I don't think we have to worry about this happening again, besides if a dude is not happy playing for the fins he should be able to leave, forcing him to stay and bring down the rest of the teams moral is just dumb and not how winning teams are formed.

2. My bad, I'll try to not assume understanding when I'm not being lucid.

Send Martin to the Colts for Dwayne Allen. Colby Fleener is taking the majority of the snaps at TE. Allen been hurt (IR) as well.

Colts have been giving up picks for mediocre talent left and right, let's see if we can pluck another one from them.

why wouldn't luck want him on team. He did a good job of protecting him at Stanford. If we can get a pick great

if the Colts give a 3rd-4th rounder for him i'm game. if not, sit on Martin's contract and force his hand.

Back
Top Bottom