Luck Says "Yes" to Martin | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luck Says "Yes" to Martin

Let Luck have him. Luck is used to poor pass pro since entering the league so Martin should fit in.

I wonder what Cherilus and Costanzo think of Luck's support for a bad OT.

I doubt they can say much as they gave up a combined 8 sacks, 21 hits, and 69 hurries. Our comedy of errors gave up 25- 26, and 69, as the absolute worst in the NFL. Aside from the sacks, they were just as bad.

Phins need to sit on his contract and force him to retire. Can't set a precedent that bad media exposure will get you a free release.

this is the BEST CASE scenario for all dolphin fans that have lost faith in Philbin and the team in general,

Yes, by all means send Martin to protect Luck....can't wait to play them again.

i don't care who he plays for he will be bench fodder, he just simply isn't good,

A second Indianapolis Colts player says he's ALL FOR bringing Jonathan Martin to the team ... telling TMZ Sports, "I think he could help us win, and that's all I care about."

We spoke with a Colts lineman -- who didn't want to be named -- who tells us he stands behind Andrew Luck ... who recently went on record saying he wants to bring his former college teammate to Indy.

"I know J-Mart some," the lineman tells us ... "He's a young guy. A good player. A hard worker. I have no objections."

There's talk that Martin will have a hard time fitting in with another NFL locker room after he accused several Miami Dolphins players, including Richie Incognito, of bullying him around.

But the Colts lineman tells TMZ Sports, "It's just about football to me. The most important thing is that we block on Sunday and win games. The other stuff doesn't matter."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/28/india...ndrew-luck-team-miami-dolphins/#ixzz2uecYuBlH

Back
Top Bottom