Luck vs. Weeden in the Fiesta Bowl | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luck vs. Weeden in the Fiesta Bowl

Blackmon would be nice. Our WR corp would be dangerous with him, Marshall, Bess, and Hartline.
I know most won't agree with me but I wouldn't be opposed to trading Bess. He's got great hands but he has no speed. Hartline needs to moved inside to the slot if we keep him. He can't win jump balls on the perimeter and IMO a boundary WR needs to come down with those jump balls more often than not and Hartline loses those 90% of the time.

Dang Blackman is a strong dude.

yes its absurd to say he's the physical specimen megatron is or was when he came out...but he just made a dominant play

what game is that damn official looking right at the play and this commentator watching??? the okla st db pulled the hook on the wr and thus he didn't get to the ball...thats a freakin foul...hooked him with his outside arm turning him away from the ball
I saw that too. I thought it should have been called.

Most definitely going to have to trade up if we want to get Blackmon!!!

That pass was a little behind him too.

Great strength and speed. Too bad I doubt that he's there when we pick. STL would be crazy not to draft him.

I know most won't agree with me but I wouldn't be opposed to trading Bess. He's got great hands but he has no speed. Hartline needs to moved inside to the slot if we keep him. He can't win jump balls on the perimeter and IMO a boundary WR needs to come down with those jump balls more often than not and Hartline loses those 90% of the time.

you won't get much for a slot wr with no speed and no big play ability...bess is more valuable to us for what we'd get in trade...especially now that his knee is hurt off that way too behind him throw from moore yesterday serving him up for that hit

What do you think we could get for him though?? I wouldn't trade him just for the sake of trading him although I see your point. If we got Blackmon and could get decent value for Bess, I wouldn't be opposed to that.

I hate Matt Millan but he's right, when the beast is hungry you feed him! One on one I would have loved to see Blackmon vs. Claiborne

yes its absurd to say he's the physical specimen megatron is or was when he came out...but he just made a dominant play

He *is* a physical specimen. I won't dare compare him to Megatron, but Blackmon is without a doubt an f'ing monster. Optimus Prime, maybe?

He *is* a physical specimen. I won't dare compare him to Megatron, but Blackmon is without a doubt an f'ing monster. Optimus Prime, maybe?

If not Megatron then Starscream would be next in line if we're going by Deceptivons chain of command haha

What do you think we could get for him though?? I wouldn't trade him just for the sake of trading him although I see your point. If we got Blackmon and could get decent value for Bess, I wouldn't be opposed to that.

He was an undrafted free agent. I bet we could trade him for a 5th or 6th rounder. Could use that pick for O-line or D-line. If we could get Blackmon or even Kendall Wright to upgrade the speed and big play ability of the passing game that would be huge to me. I look at Green Bay's WR corp and I get jealous. I would love to build a WR corp like that.

Blackmon is a beast, but don't sleep on Alshon Jeffrey of South Carolina who is 6'4" and 220. If we took a WR in the first round, Jeffrey wouldn't be a bad choice.

Back
Top Bottom