Luck vs. Weeden in the Fiesta Bowl | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luck vs. Weeden in the Fiesta Bowl

If not Megatron then Starscream would be next in line if we're going by Deceptivons chain of command haha
Starscream is a cowardly punk though. Optimus Prime would work, whoever posted that.

fantastic throw by luck on the pump fake down the sideline...doesn't get any better than that...and kids just damn money in the red zone...he gets there you can count it...and we of all people as dolphins fans should know how important it is your qb score tds when the field constricts

He *is* a physical specimen. I won't dare compare him to Megatron, but Blackmon is without a doubt an f'ing monster. Optimus Prime, maybe?

dude megatron is the specimen by which all nfl wrs should be judged...guys that size shouldn't be able to do the things that kid did at the combine and in this league that fast...and with that kind of body...rediculous

fantastic throw by luck on the pump fake down the sideline...doesn't get any better than that...and kids just damn money in the red zone...he gets there you can count it...and we of all people as dolphins fans should know how important it is your qb score tds when the field constricts

Agreed!!!

He was an undrafted free agent. I bet we could trade him for a 5th or 6th rounder. Could use that pick for O-line or D-line. If we could get Blackmon or even Kendall Wright to upgrade the speed and big play ability of the passing game that would be huge to me. I look at Green Bay's WR corp and I get jealous. I would love to build a WR corp like that.

I wouldn't trade Bess for a 5th or a 6th. I know he was undrafted but you shouldn't use that as "value" for him. His "value" should be based on his contributions to the team and I don't see a 5th or 6th round guy being able to do that. A 5th or 6th round guy would probably have a hard time making the team next year where as Bess is a lock. If we could get a 3 or maybe early 4 for him than I'd do it. Just don't see any team willing to give that up for him.

I'd also only trade for him if we got Blackmon or some other top flight WR.

Weeden starting to settle down. Good feel for the pocket and he's showing more athleticism than I've seen from him escaping the pocket.

dude megatron is the specimen by which all nfl wrs should be judged...guys that size shouldn't be able to do the things that kid did at the combine and in this league that fast...and with that kind of body...rediculous
I would always get him mixed up with Pettigrew, their TE. Dude is a beast.

god no on alshon jeffery's. Blackmon or bust, id trade up for him. I think St. Louis will go Kalil

Of course. My point is that I don't *need* to compare him to Calvin Johnson (and I wouldn't). It's pointless to me. Blackmon stands on his own. He's a beast.

That was one of the most unathletic QB draws I've ever seen lol

Back
Top Bottom