Luck vs. Weeden in the Fiesta Bowl | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luck vs. Weeden in the Fiesta Bowl

If Luck wins this game in the last 2 mins I'd trade all my draft picks for the next 3 yrs and throw in one of our stud players just for good measure.

Correction tankin...
Might be why Caldwell is still employed. He was told to lose that last game and if they were to let him go he'd probably let everyone know he was told to tank that last game.

It's a QB league, I'd give the Colts anything they wanted. This years 1-4, next years 1-4, Wake & Long.

10 for 1 and I'd do it in a heartbeat

Game, set, match. Luck was about to get sacked and he makes a heck of a throw there. RGIII would have been trying to escape the pocket and wasting time and probably would have been sacked anyway.

what a play...what field damn vision...if the colts trade that pick they're crazy

Andrew, just throw a TD and walk out of the stadium. Go out like a baller lol.

yeah...hoops is a fool for wanting to suck for luck...karma my ***...look what we're missing...

what a play...what field damn vision...if the colts trade that pick they're crazy

It hurts to know the Colts are getting a player of Lucks caliber ....they've been tremendous for years and their 1 down year they are in position to get someone like Luck. Where our dolphins have sucked for years and never have been blessed like this. Unreal!

Back
Top Bottom