Mainstream media has logo leak story | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mainstream media has logo leak story

Well then, here's my feedback: it absolutely sucks. It looks effeminate, generic, and lacks even an ounce of creativity. It does nothing to honor the past, like they've said the new logo would. It looks like it should be the logo for a ****ing hotel, not a football team. So Mike Dee, if you're reading this- back to the drawing board my friend.

CAn you tell us how you really feel? :chuckle:

ibyUFCiyIYkN2p.png
ipAK8DEheXMmf.png
These are the two mock ups done with this logo on a helmet. It looks super sleek and extremely clean. I prefer the first picture with the wrap around Seattle seahawks esq design but just add the Sun. If this is the logo I'm pumped we would be paying homage to the past but at the same time have the sickest most modern design in the league. If they go with retro style unis Tht would just be the icing! Fins up

Omar just said the logo going around is not the real one. Take that however you want to.

Omar is worthless. I dont trust a thing he says good or bad. He's like a broken chain of custody, worthless.

If this is the new logo I don't like it. The Miami Dolphins had one of the best logos in sports period. This logo is low energy and lifeless.

View attachment 9636
View attachment 9637
These are the two mock ups done with this logo on a helmet. It looks super sleek and extremely clean. I prefer the first picture with the wrap around Seattle seahawks esq design but just add the Sun. If this is the logo I'm pumped we would be paying homage to the past but at the same time have the sickest most modern design in the league. If they go with retro style unis Tht would just be the icing! Fins up

I reproduced the two helmet pics that you have links to in your thread, and the third is of a helmet I really like from another site.

2eyw9wk-1.jpg

2qxmg4p-1.jpg

23rk0at-1.jpg

Worried about this new logo change

Man just I saw that picture of the "leaked" new logo and I feel awful inside just thinking about it! I'm 21 years old and i've been a dolphins fan dating all the back to mother's womb.. and I swear if this is the new logo that has been so hyped up there is NO WAY I can't see myself buying any of the new fan gear! Yeah it's going to suck not being able to support my team and favorite players because Mike ****ing Dee wants to change a beautiful tradition. As fans we need to protest and get our voice heard or do whatever it takes to make sure our beloved dolphin does not go unprotected without his helmet!!! The helmet must stay! And the tail on this new logo looks feminine as hell! If I ever have kids one day I don't think I can ever convince my son to sport this helmetless dolphins logo when he can choose teams such as the raiders or buccaneers!!! Man oh man I'm praying they are just playing with our balls and they're actually bringing back the 72 version!

What do you guys think about this mess, do you think it's a tease or is that the honest look our FO wants?

Omar Kelly's only contribution in this market is belittling and mocking the fan base. He is a kid who got bullied growing up and has turned into a bully himself.

If you apply this thinking here, he has no source, but takes this news as an excuse to exert a sad notion of superiority over others.

This certainly didn't warrant its own thread.

In any case, I personally loathe the current cartoon, ridiculously silly looking logo that has been around since 1997, but I have still bought Dolphins apparel to support my team. You will do the same eventually, especially if the start winning after the logo change, ala the Broncos.

The Broncos logo is much nicer than that leaked Dolphin Logo, I am with Marley 7, it looks like S@#T! Ill just keep wearing my classic stuff!

This certainly didn't warrant its own thread.

In any case, I personally loathe the current cartoon, ridiculously silly looking logo that has been around since 1997, but I have still bought Dolphins apparel to support my team. You will do the same eventually, especially if the start winning after the logo change, ala the Broncos.
I agree it didn't deserve a new thread, so I just merged them. I also don't understand where this "feminine" criticism is coming from.

I also agree that those who are saying there is no way they will buy anything with this logo are full if it. Not only will they buy merchandise, but I bet they buy it within a year of it being unveiled.

Back
Top Bottom