Major arrogance from some members | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Major arrogance from some members

I am a GM. A Great Man. Bow to me.

Sorry, I just wanted to know what arrogance felt like for a second. Whoa.

I'm the one who drew the Sword!!!

(this will make no sense whatsoever when I change my sig/avatar combo.)

Cutch1295 said:
Last time I checked no one on this board is a GM, NFL Coach etc but to hear some of you spout off your opinions and worse yet degrade someones else's thoughts just makes me laugh. I don't claim to be an expert, I just like to read some of the discussions until some arrogant SOB behind a computer screen gets all fired up about someones remarks. Discussions and debates are great but if some of you were as knowledgeable as you think you wouldn't be in the profession you are you would be on Saban's staff.

Then don't read the arrogance. Your not forced to read the arrogance posted on the forum. Just skip over the garbage. :o

FiN.in.RI said:
Your problem is that your taking it all on a personal level. It's a natural feeling and from my experience, the only way to ignore it is to laugh at the arrogant people. I laugh at myself all of the time.

Laughing at the people that think they know but have no idea what they are saying and are being completely illogical does wonders for the stress level.

Let me try it....:sidelol:

Wow, you're right, laughing at the arrogant people, or the one's who think they know everything really works!!!! Man, what a concept!!! Thanks....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Back
Top Bottom