Major Change in Fin's Draft Direction Underway Right Now | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Major Change in Fin's Draft Direction Underway Right Now

I cannot confirm or deny the Dez Bryant idea. DB is a big talent. However, there is fear that DB will be gone before the Fins pick. The name I am hearing will not require a trade-up and maybe will even allow the Fins to trade out of that pick and drop a few slots (into the 18-25 range).

Ok boys, I gotta run, having some dinner with a colleague who does some consulting for the Vikings. Then will be coming home to break down some tape on Brandon Lang, aka Brandon "his milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" Lang of Troy. Good prospect but definitely some stiffness in hips and pelvis. I will report back when I finish with my Breakdown of "Later Rounds DE Hopefuls: Violent Beauty," a piece I am working on for a very well regarded Draft website.

Let us know why you can't report the prospects names, we would understand sources but everyone in the league is looking at every prospect so why hide!

I'm sure by your 10th post your cred will be through the roof around here, good luck and thanks for sharing your professional inside info. I know if I were a pro I'd be on a fan board pumping my own intelligence for all to learn, thanks again.

Enjoy your McDonald's happy meal.

It's very close to being funny but not quite there. The guys that generally impersonated Juan Huron had it down better. Though you did have me cracking up with the reference to the "2000 KD Kolesho fiasco".

I'll take this guy over Juan Huron, i didn't find anything about Juan funny other then his 1st post.

Ether way were still talking about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgTBoBAhoXc

Not sure if this possibility has been mentioned yet! but lets assume that our OP is legit, couldn't one conclude that this "new" person in the dolphins scope would be someone that stood out at the senior bowl?

and given terms like this person wasn't on the radar etc I'm thinking along the line of B.Graham

no? yes? crazy reasoning?

of course it's a fraud -- what kind of moron comes on and posts crap like that???

really to think for an instant otherwise is beyond stupid...

This guy is a clown lol. If he really is this big talent evaluator why dont he go head to head with CK on this years draft.

talent_scout is my hero, all you gotta do is look at the name! dude scouts talent. simple. we are so lucky to have him and his negative reputation/fraudyness on this forum. you guys should feel ashamed for calling out this lowly feller who lacks importance in his life.

well, my sources tell me that we're really high on this Marino kid out of Pitt. if he is there at 27, i guarantee Miami will take him:jcane:

Juan is funny...

talent scout is too into "personnel measurements" and "private workouts"

The OP is ridonkulous!:hump:

But it begs the question as to what is the most out-of-the-box pick it could possibly be. Someone we're not thinking of.

Maybe Rutgers OT Anthony Davis?

He could be arguably the best tackle in this class and very good value if there at 12. This would only be possible if the Trio were that down on Donald Thomas, want to keep Nate Garner as the key reserve and are very worried about Smiley/Grove staying healthy and think Vernon Carey would be great at RG.

It would be a baffling pick but our OL would then indeed be tops in the NFL.

Anthony Davis has franchise LT talent/potential, especially for pass blocking. It would give Henne all day with Long and Davis as bookends and Vernon at RG to road grade the run game. And then we have better depth for when (not if) Smiley/Grove get banged up.

And then the rest of the draft they go defense.

There was no KD koleosho fiasco. I just wanted to see if you would take the bait - and you did hook, line , and sinker. I dont mean to be rude, but now you are guilty of laughing at something that did not exist, but you were willing to take this risk due to the fact that I set it up for you to sound like an insider.

Epic mistake. And for yours and other's information, there was no "fiasco." KDK was a pretty good RB in the late 1990's out of SE Missou. Good kid, didn't have the juice to make it to the league, but enjoyed my measurement session with him. Wow, time flys! Ok, off to dinner. Will have more info in a few days, will report back by Friday when I return from a private work out at Pro Potential.

LMFAO. You missed the point. That's precisely why I was laughing.

I'm starting to think talent_scout is none other than Cam Cameron. Shoo fly, shoo.

This guy's growing on me, in his own way. The reference to asking C.J. Spiller if he could do a personal Combine with him was pretty genius. And K.D. Koleosho is even a real personage, he really was a RB at SE Missouri State back in 1999-2000.

I take it back, this guy's off to a good start and if he can continue showing this kind of quick improvement, he might get to Juan Huron status.

Back
Top Bottom