Make a deal for Zaven Collins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Make a deal for Zaven Collins?

timmash44

Active Roster
Reaction score
Could be a Lynn Bowden Jr. situation where the player can never reach his full potential in the organization that drafted him. Sometimes all we need is someone to help pick us up when we’re down. Any way to help improve our team, but especially improve a players chance to be as successful as he can. On and off the field. Our locker room and culture is key for building up players and giving them a new opportunity.

“I bleed aqua and orange”. -T. Mash

Not unless its a 5th round pick or later. Preferably later, like a 7th.

Personally I'd rather use late picks as fliers on talent and reclamation projects than go into the draft hoping to hit those picks.

Two words...

Isaiah
Wilson
Honestly, the OP is a non-starter. Are we saying the Cards are willing to deal their mid 1st round pick over a speeding ticket? And "Reckless Driving" is a joke since I got one at 16 cause I hydroplaned into someone's.

Not sure what this thread is even about...It can't possibly be about, dumping a 1st draft pick for a speeding ticket...is it?

Honestly, the OP is a non-starter. Are we saying the Cards are willing to deal their mid 1st round pick over a speeding ticket? And "Reckless Driving" is a joke since I got one at 16 cause I hydroplaned into someone's.

Not sure what this thread is even about...It can't possibly be about, dumping a 1st draft pick for a speeding ticket...is it?
Agreed... Collins isn't even in much trouble.

He'll get a lawyer and pay a fine... the NFL may fine him a small amount, but this is peanuts.

The Cardinals aren’t going to trade him simply because he was driving too fast. He was the top ranked student academically in his high school class. He never had an issue in college and was reported to be a great teammate. He was driving too fast, which most American drivers do on a daily basis.

I have no doubt the Cardinals HC will sit down with him and explain to him that anything negative he does in public will be blown out of proportion on the internet and fans from other teams will demand he gets traded immediately. Fortunately for the Cardinals, they are smart enough to not pay any attention to the comments on any football forum.

Back
Top Bottom