Make a deal for Zaven Collins? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Make a deal for Zaven Collins?

If it Was a routine traffic stop they had no right to search his bag, no probable cause and I'm sure Clark has a slew of Lawyers, who will no doubt get the charges dropped. The true crime by Clark was having an Uzi when they're so many better choices available over that ''Miami Vice Relic''
They didn’t search his bag, it was visible in plain sight sticking out of his bag according to reports.

Actually, if the police did one of their 'You don't have any drugs in the vehicle do you? Mind if we look?" then Clark doesn't have much to work with in his defense.

What boggles my mind is why does a guy with the money he has and lawyers on retainer not have the proper licenses to carry his weapons legally?
This.

Probable cause doesn't mean jack sh*t if you voluntarily allow a cop to search your car/home/etc (unless there was no probable cause to conduct the stop in the first place).

Just as a reminder, cops - when acting as cops - are not your friends 99.99% of the time.* Remember, if a cop asks to do anything, you say "are you asking or are you telling me?" If they say "asking" you say "then I politely decline your request." If they say "telling" you ask (again, politely) "do you have a warrant or probable cause?" Mind you, use this reasoning as the situation dictates. You don't want to be a dick and say this when you know youve been speeding and all the dude is doing is asking for your license.

*I am sure a very large majority are decent human beings, though.

Could be a Lynn Bowden Jr. situation where the player can never reach his full potential in the organization that drafted him. Sometimes all we need is someone to help pick us up when we’re down. Any way to help improve our team, but especially improve a players chance to be as successful as he can. On and off the field. Our locker room and culture is key for building up players and giving them a new opportunity.

“I bleed aqua and orange”. -T. Mash
So the dude gets a reckless driving ticket and his team wants to get rid of him? A first round guy?

Sorry to spoil your fantasy, the Cardinals aren’t going to give up on their top pick over a speeding ticket.
Many Cardinal fans say he is our next Robert Nkemdiche. He is making a comeback. Hope the best for him. He was fun to watch in college.

He was RELEASED!! By police after it was determined the charges weren’t that egregious. I saw “released” in a recent write-up and thought the Cardinals actually released him.

If the Cardinals are dumb enough to let Zaven Collins go for less than next year’s first, go get him.

I got a reckless driving charge knocked down to a careless driving charge when I was 21…and I had a Samurai sword in my back seat. Long story. But I was chasing after a couple girls in a Mustang. Got clocked at 76 in a 50.

If the Cardinals are dumb enough to let Zaven Collins go for less than next year’s first, go get him.

I got a reckless driving charge knocked down to a careless driving charge when I was 21…and I had a Samurai sword in my back seat. Long story. But I was chasing after a couple girls in a Mustang. Got clocked at 76 in a 50.

I gotta ask about that sword; were you going to "take them out" for sushi?

Back
Top Bottom