Make a deal for Zaven Collins? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Make a deal for Zaven Collins?

Could be a Lynn Bowden Jr. situation where the player can never reach his full potential in the organization that drafted him. Sometimes all we need is someone to help pick us up when we’re down. Any way to help improve our team, but especially improve a players chance to be as successful as he can. On and off the field. Our locker room and culture is key for building up players and giving them a new opportunity.

“I bleed aqua and orange”. -T. Mash
sure, i'll bite, why not make a deal.. but do you really think they will give up on Collins for a speeding ticket??

Are you saying X for Chandler Jones and Zaven Collins? Arizona desperately needs secondary help. They let future HOF Patrick Peterson leave in FA. Truth is X would shut down Hopkins everyday in practice.
I've actually seen Chandler Jones floated around in trade talks. That would be an interesting scenario.

Collins seems like a perfect fit in Miami's defensive.

I doubt it. The speed was too much over the limit to allow any reduction.
There is no speed associated with it in Arizona like in Virginia or other states. The DA will most likely reduce it for him since he's clean and this is his first real issue with the law.

I’m not going to defend anything. But, unlike Wilson, from what I saw Collins has functioning brain cells. I think he’s a bright guy who did a senseless, idiotic thing.

Poor guy probably was in an unfamiliar area… didn’t see the speed limit sign posted and just blasted through, who knows

Guess I can’t hope Tiger recovers from his injuries to play golf again because he was speeding.

You have no idea! Miami was rated the ”Most Frustrating City to drive in within the entire country!
Yet it isn’t rated in the top 50 for worst cities to drive in. So it really isn’t that bad and I have been driving in Miami traffic for over 50 years.

Yeah partly because I'm not particularly fond of him as a prospect and I don't believe in dealing more than a 5th for unproven players I don't like. Its not just the ticket...way to make assumptions without asking why.
What else?

Back
Top Bottom