Make a deal for Zaven Collins? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Make a deal for Zaven Collins?

People make mistakes, dude is young and made a bad choice. A lot worst than what could have happened. Slap on the wrist, maybe a fine or two and this thing is done. No way the Cardinals give up on this dude.

If the Cardinals would be dumb enough to trade him, I'd love to see him in aqua and orange. I was fine with us drafting him at 18 and he didn't even make it that far. He would be a perfect fit for what Flo likes to do on defence. Somehow ending up with Phillips + Collins would be mind bogglingly amazing.

All of that said, there is no way the Cardinals trade him. The comparison to Isiah Wilson is ridiculous. It wasn't a DUI. The kid was speeding, likely in some fancy new car on the heels of signing his first NFL contract. Reckless? Sure. Sign of a character flaw? Not at all. The kid will get a talking to and I'm sure he'll be fine.

...he was speeding...and people are in here talking about "5th round or later only" haha.

Yeah partly because I'm not particularly fond of him as a prospect and I don't believe in dealing more than a 5th for unproven players I don't like. Its not just the ticket...way to make assumptions without asking why.

Are you saying X for Chandler Jones and Zaven Collins? Arizona desperately needs secondary help. They let future HOF Patrick Peterson leave in FA. Truth is X would shut down Hopkins everyday in practice.
Could perhaps be part of an X. Howard deal.

I'm in favor of keeping Howard, but if it gets to a point where a trade is necessary Arizona could be a possibility.

Honestly, the OP is a non-starter. Are we saying the Cards are willing to deal their mid 1st round pick over a speeding ticket? And "Reckless Driving" is a joke since I got one at 16 cause I hydroplaned into someone's.

Not sure what this thread is even about...It can't possibly be about, dumping a 1st draft pick for a speeding ticket...is it?
Should be king hydra”planed”

Back
Top Bottom