Make a deal for Zaven Collins? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Make a deal for Zaven Collins?

Yeah partly because I'm not particularly fond of him as a prospect and I don't believe in dealing more than a 5th for unproven players I don't like. Its not just the ticket...way to make assumptions without asking why.
Don't double down on a bad position...

Just don't....

No way the Cardinals would be dumb enough to let a fantastic player like Zaven Collins go for peanuts because he got a speeding ticket. Absolutely no way. Top player, minor transgression (speeding) and classic rookie mistake. He's going to be a stud and may well become an All-Pro type player. Really good prospect and this is only a minor bump in the road.

Would I love to have him ... yes, of course ... but he's not for sale ..... and neither is the Brooklyn Bridge.

Yeah, Frank Clark may be looking at some jail time.

The fact that he's been in trouble before won't help.
Does the NFL just null and void his contract if he serves jail time? He’s guaranteed over $60 million.

Does the NFL just null and void his contract if he serves jail time? He’s guaranteed over $60 million.
It'll likely depend on how it's written, but most seem to have clauses that give teams this ability.
Once he's suspended... and that's almost a given since he's had two gun issues in three months, he won't be paid.
Evidently his court hearing has been scheduled for October 18, though I'll bet he tries to get this delayed as long as possible

Honestly, the OP is a non-starter. Are we saying the Cards are willing to deal their mid 1st round pick over a speeding ticket? And "Reckless Driving" is a joke since I got one at 16 cause I hydroplaned into someone's.

Not sure what this thread is even about...It can't possibly be about, dumping a 1st draft pick for a speeding ticket...is it?

Would charges of sexual abuse from 20 different women be better? - LOL

This monster has no shot at becoming a Dolphins. Stay clear.

Unless he steps up his game.

Gas masks, dancing on cars naked etc.

A speeding ticket? Not Miami material. Unless he was dancing naked on top of a speeding car wearing a gas mask. Then sell the farm to get him

Agreed. Next logical step is bank robbery.

Depends on your point of view.

Was he speeding to a bank or away from one?

See what I'm getting at?

I'm not saying where there is smoke there is a fire, but I'm not ignoring the possibility!

Back
Top Bottom