Mando: Stephen Morris, UofM QB On Phins Radar | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mando: Stephen Morris, UofM QB On Phins Radar

im surprised to see so many canes down on the idea.

im certainly not a fan and would not like the pick at all if it was before the late 7th round, but the canes I follow on twitter all seem to like him

If we had a really good QB coach that could do something with him, then I'd be ok with a UDFA or if we got another 7th round pick from somebody, but we don't have a great track record of developing QB's. And this guy would need a LOT of developing.

I like the guy with Connor Shaw projected as OUR 6th round pick in his signature. I would rather take Shaw over Morris.
Shaw is a beast even when he is hurt.

im surprised to see so many canes down on the idea.

im certainly not a fan and would not like the pick at all if it was before the late 7th round, but the canes I follow on twitter all seem to like him

There's a difference between being a fan and being a fan with perspective.

Stephen Morris sucks ass. Why or how he was allowed to keep his starting job at Miami is as unexplainable as it gets. It's baffling. This dude can't throw a football over the middle for anything. Tight ends are ignored. And that's not a tight end problem that's a Morris problem. We had some above average talent at TE during his time at Miami.

The thought of Morris is sickening to me.

Somebody doesn't understand high risk. i think Henderson is worth the gamble even if its a very small gamble

I know I don't have an issue "not understanding high risk". If you're coming from the opinion that a SEVENTH round pick is in any way "high risk", you're simply misinformed.

if Henderson had been some sort of star in college but had an attitude problem then I could get this high reward stuff but my understanding was that he was an average player in college that had to be heavily managed just to get production levels which disappointed his coaches.

Who wouldn't want that on their team?

Back
Top Bottom