Manziel - So glad he's not in Miami | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manziel - So glad he's not in Miami

Meanwhile Teddy Bridgewater is sitting at home installing Norv's playbook on his xBox so he can get some off season mental reps in and then visiting the local children's hospital. But he has small hands and a slight frame. His deep ball is a bit shakey. SMFH.

I know I mentioned to you that I wasn't the biggest fan of Bridgewater in the world, but I still find it absolutely mind-bending that he dropped because... he had a bad pro day workout? I still can't believe that's a thing that happened.

"What the hell is going on out there?"

I know I mentioned to you that I wasn't the biggest fan of Bridgewater in the world, but I still find it absolutely mind-bending that he dropped because... he had a bad pro day workout? I still can't believe that's a thing that happened.

"What the hell is going on out there?"

Film, film, film. Mayock et al should have just stuck to the film. He had a sub-par pro day but it wasn't inept or atrocious by any stretch.

pretty sure we play minnesota this year pretty sure teddy bridgewater will be the qb we face too

Not the brightest bulb on the X-Mas tree for sure. I was a fan of his
during his Heisman run, but his act got real old, real fast.

Odds are he'll be a disaster, but even if he isn't, I don't want him.

manzielmoneyrestroompngw366h650-1.jpg

:lol: Maybe we should have drafted him. He and Pouncey would be great for each other.

I guess my instincts weren't so far off because now the meme claiming "The Browns are not worried about Manziel partying" is long gone, and instead, now they're admitting that the management is indeed worried, and the word they used was "stunned."

One of the things they did mention was that rolled-up bill. At first, I didn't even notice the powder in the right side of the picture until someone pointed it out. But even without the drugs in the shot, what else would you roll a dollar bill up for.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...-193415719.html;_ylt=A0LEV1dgXNZTiCkAMQJXNyoA

I guess my instincts weren't so far off because now the meme claiming "The Browns are not worried about Manziel partying" is long gone, and instead, now they're admitting that the management is indeed worried, and the word they used was "stunned."

One of the things they did mention was that rolled-up bill. At first, I didn't even notice the powder in the right side of the picture until someone pointed it out. But even without the drugs in the shot, what else would you roll a dollar bill up for.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...-193415719.html;_ylt=A0LEV1dgXNZTiCkAMQJXNyoA

Im sure a lot of NFL players enjoy a bit of blow every now and then. But in a public nightclub bathroom with a bunch of strangers? :bobdole:

Still rooting for the guy though just because I think it would be hilarious to see someone so brazen about not giving a single **** tear up the league :lol:

Im sure a lot of NFL players enjoy a bit of blow every now and then. But in a public nightclub bathroom with a bunch of strangers? :bobdole:

Still rooting for the guy though just because I think it would be hilarious to see someone so brazen about not giving a single **** tear up the league :lol:

We've all had the friend in our youth who was like this, the one who partied hard and kept down a good paying job and continued on with his life like nothing was wrong and he didn't need to change. The guy who moved the party from his house to the club bathroom because he thought it was a good idea and wouldn't get caught. The same guy who called you up a couple years later, after you grew up (and he didn't) and wanted to crash at your place because he was short on cash because he lost his job. The incarnation of that guy in 2014 is Johnny Manziel, and in 2014 there's social media, cameras in bathrooms, twitter and so forth, and you can see that even after being drafted, and even after knowing a bunch of people are in the bathroom with him and could easily snap a picture and the Browns would find out...knowing all that, he still was relaxed and unconcerned doing what he was doing.

We've all had the friend in our youth who was like this, the one who partied hard and kept down a good paying job and continued on with his life like nothing was wrong and he didn't need to change. The guy who moved the party from his house to the club bathroom because he thought it was a good idea and wouldn't get caught. The same guy who called you up a couple years later, after you grew up (and he didn't) and wanted to crash at your place because he was short on cash because he lost his job. The incarnation of that guy in 2014 is Johnny Manziel, and in 2014 there's social media, cameras in bathrooms, twitter and so forth, and you can see that even after being drafted, and even after knowing a bunch of people are in the bathroom with him and could easily snap a picture and the Browns would find out...knowing all that, he still was relaxed and unconcerned doing what he was doing.

Yeah, I know that guy. And maybe thats where Manziel is heading. I dont know. He's pretty damn reckless now, but you also gotta remember that he is 21. Id venture to guess that at 21 a lot of us were partying as hard as Manziel (or maybe I had bad friends :lol:), minus the flash and money. Most of us calm down in a few years. Some dont.

Glad he is not in Miami or he would really be out at night, in the Miami nightlife that is so famous!

Back
Top Bottom