Mark Sanchez on MNF | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mark Sanchez on MNF

This is absolutely pathetic that you guys are crowing over a preseason loss for the Jets. I knew we were in your heads but I didn't realize how far in we were.

This is my first post in this thread b/c I could give a **** about preseason. But why does this mean the Jets are in "our" heads? It's a MNF game, a game with a rival in it, it's natural to poke fun.

Christ it's just a game, there shouldn't be a mind**** involved too.

This is my first post in this thread b/c I could give a **** about preseason. But why does this mean the Jets are in "our" heads? It's a MNF game, a game with a rival in it, it's natural to poke fun.

Christ it's just a game, there shouldn't be a mind**** involved too.

People are getting giddy over the Jets losing a preseason game. We went for 2 and the win which we wouldn't have had it been a regular season game.

Again, the silence was deafening last week when Sanchez looked great but he struggles(like he will many times this year) and we see a long thread about it.

People are getting giddy over the Jets losing a preseason game. We went for 2 and the win which we wouldn't have had it been a regular season game.

Again, the silence was deafening last week when Sanchez looked great but he struggles(like he will many times this year) and we see a long thread about it.

Because seeing the Jets lose- be it pre-season or not- is ALWAYS awesome. And here's the thing: this is a DOLPHINS message board. Once again: this is a DOLPHINS message board. So we reserve the right to say whatever we want on OUR board about your stupid franchise. If you don't like it, find a JETS board to post on, and I'm sure you'll get to read a fair amount of Sanchez knob-slobbing.

Because seeing the Jets lose- be it pre-season or not- is ALWAYS awesome. And here's the thing: this is a DOLPHINS message board. Once again: this is a DOLPHINS message board. So we reserve the right to say whatever we want on OUR board about your stupid franchise. If you don't like it, find a JETS board to post on, and I'm sure you'll get to read a fair amount of Sanchez knob-slobbing.

I'm pretty confident if I left the board I;d be missed more than if you left the board.

Wow... you guys sure had your fun. Where were the 10+ page threads last week? :chuckle:

Rough outing for Sanchez, he looked like a rookie. It'll happen a few times this year. He'll look at the film and hopefully learn from it. It's good that he was able to come back and finish off his night with a TD though. I'm more concerned about Clemens, who continues to look mediocre even against 2nd and 3rd stringers.

Nope, the Jets aren't in your head at all...

Wow... you guys sure had your fun. Where were the 10+ page threads last week? :chuckle:

Rough outing for Sanchez, he looked like a rookie. It'll happen a few times this year. He'll look at the film and hopefully learn from it. It's good that he was able to come back and finish off his night with a TD though. I'm more concerned about Clemens, who continues to look mediocre even against 2nd and 3rd stringers.

The Jets aren't in anyone's heads... we just hate them. Just like you hate us. That's called a rivalry.

Ya think maybe it happened to be bc it was Monday night football???

I doubt many went out of their way to watch the Jets last game.

Awful lot of concern about the guy Sanchez has been unable to seperate himself from...

Ya think maybe it happened to be bc it was Monday night football???

I doubt many went out of their way to watch the Jets last game.

There were zero comments on Sanchez in here after last week's game. Highly doubt that would have been the case if he had a bad outing. But maybe that's just me being crazy.

Awful lot of concern about the guy Sanchez has been unable to seperate himself from...
Of course there is, he's the backup QB (unofficially I guess). I was hoping he would step up and be able to start early in the year instead of Sanchez but he failed to make a case for himself this summer.

There were zero comments on Sanchez in here after last week's game. Highly doubt that would have been the case if he had a bad outing. But maybe that's just me being crazy.

Of course there is, he's the backup QB (unofficially I guess). I was hoping he would step up and be able to start early in the year instead of Sanchez but he failed to make a case for himself this summer.

Sanchez only played one series against the Rams if memory serves... it was a good series, but not a whole lot to be able to praise or criticize either way.

Sanchez only played one series against the Rams if memory serves... it was a good series, but not a whole lot to be able to praise or criticize either way.

If he threw a pick I doubt that sentiment would still hold true.

Case in point, if Sanchez was pulled after his first series last night, what would the reaction have been on here?

Back
Top Bottom