Marvez: Dolphins starting Tannehill is a mistake | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marvez: Dolphins starting Tannehill is a mistake

Marvez is a mistake......every morning he wakes up.

I cannot believe I agree with Marvez.

Makes no sense to start Moore if Tannehill is playing as good or better. I dont buy this throwing to wolves crap. He isnt being overwhelmed

What about Dalton, Ryan, Flacco was starting them mistakes?

Alex just wants to be 1st in line for the "i told you so" wagon ride. He is not thinking logically , he is thinking of getting his name some bandwidth.

I see no reason not to play him, hes clearly got Moore beat. Garrard will not be ready week 1 so Tannehill should get the start if he does well he keep the job all year. if he looks like he needs time we can start Garrard after week 1 or 2 when Garrard is ready

Aside from being an earlier day local beat version of Omar and Mando, what exactly qualifies Marvelez to have his pedestrian opinion taken any more seriously than a Rex Ryan Superbowl boast?

Somewhere out there is a dictionary with a picture of Alex Marvez alongside the word CREEP.

It's a win-win for the Dolphins FO.
If he sucks than the whole team gets a free pass this season as he develops
If he wins, then they look like geniuses.

And if Tannehill's career doesn't end up like Harrington and Carr then what? Will Marvez 10 years from now write a piece on how he was wrong?

Probably not. Real important information we have here huh

Alex Marvez should share double-chin tips with Rex Ryan.

I just wished that we started him later in the year.

What about Dalton, Ryan, Flacco was starting them mistakes?

You cannot compare them or the teams they went to compared to us.

Until our OL firms up I'd play Moore. We also have a very young WR corp.

IF we have a run/pass ratio like last season it might work. Last season we ran a exact 50/50 split of runs to passes. In other words, run the ball a lot and protect the QB.

Back
Top Bottom