maTT leINART | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

maTT leINART

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
tHIS GUY HAS NO ARM WHATSOVER DOES NOT impress me at all!! i hope he goes to Saints and i think he will be a average QB! When its a good team Leinart is no where perfect PAss on, HEs good cuz of the talent around him Pennington arm

. <---- very useful key

What you talking about vince young would be dreaming for the arm leinarts got...the kid proved once again tonight just how good he is 29/39 365 yards 1td 1int

Im sorry i dont care what anyone says USC won the game 38-33

That guys knee was down that td should of never counted :shakeno:

Buddwalk said:
What you talking about vince young would be dreaming for the arm leinarts got...the kid proved once again tonight just how good he is 29/39 365 yards 1td 1int

Like those slow pokes on the USC defense was gonna stop Vince on the next plays.....

Come on...you know Texas was scoring on that drive....no matter what.

BTW....payback for their extreme luck vs. Notre Dame.

Buddwalk said:

No.

Buddwalk said:

i know you're hurting and all cause your favorite team that you started to root for just this year got beat, but you're being very 17 right now...

Texas still would have scored... and what about the Texas interception that wasn't called?

PressCoverage said:
i know you're hurting and all cause your favorite team that you started to root for just this year got beat, but you're being very 17 right now...

Texas still would have scored... and what about the Texas interception that wasn't called?

Ahh dont mind any of my crazy antics about that usc game im just sore i lost $5. haha no big not a usc fan anyway ;)

I agree ~!

Ohio State should of won that game Pay Back is a b*tch

Matt Lienart looks like the only piece of a*s he is gettin tonight will be from NIck Lachey:sidelol:

elandre said:
I agree ~!

Ohio State should of won that game Pay Back is a b*tch

Matt Lienart looks like the only piece of a*s he is gettin tonight will be from NIck Lachey:sidelol:

you guys really dont like leinart do ya :lol:

PressCoverage said:

Yo you can just say he is acting immature not very 17. I don't care if he was offended or not but age does not classify how mature someone is!

wazzy said:
Yo you can just say he is acting immature not very 17. I don't care if he was offended or not but age does not classify how mature someone is!
How was i even acting immature :lol:

By saying a call on the field was bad and it should of been reversed...but the officiating in this game period sucked. Very bad for a national title game i think usc just came out too high on themselves and texas was very confident that they could play with this team and they did. Congrats Texas if vince young stays this team will be #1 ranked next season ;)

Back
Top Bottom