maTT leINART | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

maTT leINART

FuturePhin said:
Oh you just hurt me there Dom. Leinarts going to be the real deal imo. Like everybody though, he needs the right system, and the proper chance.

Fin BRo i just do not seee this guy doing good in NFl he has talent around him

Reggie Bush
Lendale White
Dwyane JArrett
Steve Smith
Domonique Byrd

dominizzo said:

Reggie Bush
Lendale White
Dwyane JArrett
Steve Smith
Domonique Byrd
look at vince young's line

dominizzo said:

Reggie Bush
Lendale White
Dwyane JArrett
Steve Smith
Domonique Byrd

Now look at what we have:

Ricky Williams
Ronnie Brown
Chris Chambers
Randy Mac
Marty Booker
and our Oline!!

I see a plug and play thing going on here. If Leinart did that good with his cast, imagine ours.....

FuturePhin said:

Ricky Williams
Ronnie Brown
Chris Chambers
Randy Mac
Marty Booker
and our Oline!!

I see a plug and play thing going on here. If Leinart did that good with his cast, imagine ours.....

Excellent point!! Exactly why I think we need a traditional QB, to fully utilize our weapons!

SpeedRush99 said:
Excellent point!! Exactly why I think we need a traditional QB, to fully utilize our weapons!

As I do to~ A traditional qb! :)

FuturePhin said:

Ricky Williams
Ronnie Brown
Chris Chambers
Randy Mac
Marty Booker
and our Oline!!

Not to mention any talent we may acquire in the offseason.

I'm wondering why we need to pick a side on who is going to be better. They both impressed me last night. Leinart came back from a very average firsthalf to lead his team into a big lead. He wasn't playing Defense or running on 4th down. He had terrific stats in the second half. The argument that he only threw short passes goes out the window cause Young did the same thing. Both teams were playing to stop big plays in the secondary that's why no long throws were really attempted or completed. Young layed an excellent game as well, hitting his wide open TE alot on short passes, like the other Qb. He ran awesome and seems to have no prob with his accuracy though he didn't seem to throw good deep balls last night, though I know he can cause I've seen it.

I think both have work to do. Leinart is going to hit the gym and improve his arm and Young is going to work on his release. That's why they go to the pros, to learn and get better. Both can be excellent Pro Qbs if each is shown patience and gets some good coaching.

Each brings something different to the table in there style of play. I was impress howboth had very good pocket presence, how they could both move and throw on the run, and on there decision making. The one int of the game was a impressive play by the safety.

Back
Top Bottom