maTT leINART | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

maTT leINART

I bet Leinart is rethinking his decision not to go pro and spending his year taking a ballroom dancing class....he lost millions tonight and will likely drop in the draft, besides loosing the Heisman and the National Championship. Shoulda taken the $$$ and been the 1st pick LAST YEAR Matt.

wazzy said:
Yo you can just say he is acting immature not very 17. I don't care if he was offended or not but age does not classify how mature someone is!

because when i was 17, i rationalized every Dolphins loss was because of some bad call, or some unfair advantage... even if it happened in the first quarter and Miami couldn't get it done from that point on.... and every teen male i've ever talked sports with has always done the same...

Roman529 said:
I bet Leinart is rethinking his decision not to go pro and spending his year taking a ballroom dancing class....he lost millions tonight and will likely drop in the draft, besides loosing the Heisman and the National Championship. Shoulda taken the $$$ and been the 1st pick LAST YEAR Matt.
he's still a top 3 pick

Buddwalk said:
Congrats Texas if vince young stays this team will be #1 ranked next season ;)

Thanks Captain Obvious. ;)

hahahah

Now Now............
Lets not forget were all DOlphins fan's here for the most part and if ur not u can suck on my balls

wow... lots of personal attacks fueled by the Rose Bowl... lol...

mods seem to have selective policing... they only protect Jet fans?

elandre said:
hahahah

Now Now............
Lets not forget were all DOlphins fan's here for the most part and if ur not u can suck on my balls

:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Watch what you say tonight this is like minnows in a shark tank tonight for these mods...there just eating it up to ban people

Buddwalk said:
What you talking about vince young would be dreaming for the arm leinarts got...the kid proved once again tonight just how good he is 29/39 365 yards 1td 1int

Im sorry i dont care what anyone says USC won the game 38-33

That guys knee was down that td should of never counted :shakeno:

If anything, that non-call cost Texas a point, because they were scoring on that drive regardless. Anybody could see that. Had they not been in a rush to get the kick off, they would've been up 7 instead of 6. Later in the half, you did see that Texas had an interception not called and naturally not reviewed? The announcers, as bad as they were, even noted that. USC got a field goal there. In the end, the officiating wasn't good, but it was at least balanced. USC got away with a ton of holding calls, especially on one of their later touchdowns.

Besides, if we're going back and talking about this, we've got to discuss if USC, with one loss to Notre Dame, is even in the Rose Bowl. Bush bent over and looked like he was pushing a stalled car when he blatantly assisted a stood-up Matt Leinart into the end zone for the winning score. It's been called many things in the media, but very few people acknowledge it was a horrific non-call and a blatant infraction of the rules.

http://www.ncaa.org/library/rules/2005/2005_football_rules.pdfhttp://www.ncaa.org/library/rules/2004/2004_football_rules.pdf

Page 117, Section 3, Article 2b: "The runner shall not grasp a teammate; and no other player of his team shall grasp, push, lift, or charge into him to assist him in forward progress."

In the NFL, USC loses because time runs out; according to NCAA rules they are penalized five yards and the down is replayed. So, what happens?

Stop whining and suck it up. Your guys simply are not as good as advertised. Until Reggie Bush and LenDale White can play a game in which their times tackled exceeds their number of times hit by a defender, I won't buy into them. Bush didn't make any special moves on his touchdown run. He wasn't even touched until he dove at the 2. White wasn't touched on his fourth down touchdown run. Between the two, White is the guy who will have better success in the NFL. Write it down. Somebody else said it best.

Keith Traylor could run for 1,000 yards behind that line. Following the regular NCAA season, the two leading backs in yards per carry among backs of over 1,000 yards were both from USC. Coincidence?

flintsilver7 said:
If anything, that non-call cost Texas a point, because they were scoring on that drive regardless. Anybody could see that. Had they not been in a rush to get the kick off, they would've been up 7 instead of 6. Later in the half, you did see that Texas had an interception not called and naturally not reviewed? The announcers, as bad as they were, even noted that. USC got a field goal there. In the end, the officiating wasn't good, but it was at least balanced. USC got away with a ton of holding calls, especially on one of their later touchdowns.

Besides, if we're going back and talking about this, we've got to discuss if USC, with one loss to Notre Dame, is even in the Rose Bowl. Bush bent over and looked like he was pushing a stalled car when he blatantly assisted a stood-up Matt Leinart into the end zone for the winning score. It's been called many things in the media, but very few people acknowledge it was a horrific non-call and a blatant infraction of the rules.

http://www.ncaa.org/library/rules/2005/2005_football_rules.pdf

Page 117, Section 3, Article 2b: "The runner shall not grasp a teammate; and no other player of his team shall grasp, push, lift, or charge into him to assist him in forward progress."

In the NFL, USC loses because time runs out; according to NCAA rules they are penalized five yards and the down is replayed. So, what happens?

Stop whining and suck it up. Your guys simply are not as good as advertised. Until Reggie Bush and LenDale White can play a game in which their times tackled exceeds their number of times hit by a defender, I won't buy into them. Bush didn't make any special moves on his touchdown run. He wasn't even touched until he dove at the 2. White wasn't touched on his fourth down touchdown run. Between the two, White is the guy who will have better success in the NFL. Write it down. Somebody else said it best.

Keith Traylor could run for 1,000 yards behind that line. Following the regular NCAA season, the two leading backs in yards per carry among backs of over 1,000 yards were both from USC. Coincidence?

good points all around

dominizzo said:
tHIS GUY HAS NO ARM WHATSOVER DOES NOT impress me at all!! i hope he goes to Saints and i think he will be a average QB! When its a good team Leinart is no where perfect PAss on, HEs good cuz of the talent around him Pennington arm

Domminizo must be drunk.

Back
Top Bottom