Matt Moore was 6-3 down the stretch, Moore and the new coaching staff have my support | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Moore was 6-3 down the stretch, Moore and the new coaching staff have my support

Smith only put up 17 TD's in 16 games last year. He is the opposite of a play maker. The only thing he did was not turn the ball over very often and let their crucial D and run game do all the work. Smith has been below average his whole career and I see NO reason what so ever to sign him as anything but a backup. I'd much rather have Moore and believe he has a much higher ceiling. Smtih is a huge bust. He sucks

if u want an upgrade, u upgrade, but u dont get another guy who is similar. even if smith was better, which is deff debatable, its not by much where he would take us over the hump.

PERFECT Rebuttal! This is exactly my argument against Smith! Let's not run out and just grab any schmuck just for the sake of picking one up since we've whiffed so bad this offseason on our first choices!

Back
Top Bottom