McKinnie and Fins Void Last Year of the Contract | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McKinnie and Fins Void Last Year of the Contract

ditch McKinnie? Not good. He needs to stay around for at least another year or two, because even if we draft an LT...will the rookie be any better? Joeckel and Fisher haven't exactly been great this year. Id give McKinnie vet minimum and let him at least compete for starter with a rookie.

But like one poster said, make a move for Smith or Diehl at Guard. We need two OTs, and two OGs. Center is our only sure position right now. Brenner can play, but hes just a rookie...hopefully he can keep developing

there is only 1 guy in the last how many drafts that is actually playing for us.this is just sad.it all starts in the trenches Ireland u stupid azzzz

After a good start, McKennie is the same as Martin. On 217 pass blocks, he has given up 4 sacks, 5 hits, and 9 hurries (grade -3.1). On 306 pass blocks, Martin gave up 7- 7- and 15 (grade -3.0).

Along with Pouncey (hopefully), I would keep Garner, Brenner, maybe Dallas and/or Yeatman, and re-sign Jerry. Brenner can play center, and that "could' work out OK for the interior or be good depth. I still add another guard from FA.

Albert looks to be the only FA LT and will cost a ton. I'm drafting one with our top pick, and looking for a RT in FA. I'm also looking for a vet LT as insurance for a year. All 3 will cost less than Albert.

Is Garner under contract next year? I think he's starting material at guard.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

After a good start, McKennie is the same as Martin. On 217 pass blocks, he has given up 4 sacks, 5 hits, and 9 hurries (grade -3.1). On 306 pass blocks, Martin gave up 7- 7- and 15 (grade -3.0).

Along with Pouncey (hopefully), I would keep Garner, Brenner, maybe Dallas and/or Yeatman, and re-sign Jerry. Brenner can play center, and that "could' work out OK for the interior or be good depth. I still add another guard from FA.

Albert looks to be the only FA LT and will cost a ton. I'm drafting one with our top pick, and looking for a RT in FA. I'm also looking for a vet LT as insurance for a year. All 3 will cost less than Albert.
Wow. mcKinne seems to quit on some plays and is too fat and lazy to push some of these guys going upfield off their flight pattern. He's ready for the retirement home.

Is Garner under contract next year? I think he's starting material at guard.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Wow. mcKinne seems to quit on some plays and is too fat and lazy to push some of these guys going upfield off their flight pattern. He's ready for the retirement home.

Garner is signed through 2015. 2013- $1.075M, 2014- $1.6M, and 2015- $1.625M. The next two years are not guaranteed.

Yeah, McKinnie is done. Just hope he can hold up some for the rest of this year.

Back
Top Bottom