Melvin Ingram Has Opinions... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Melvin Ingram Has Opinions...

Yeah....but Trevor Siemian was a major problem apparently....as it took turnovers too get a close loss Melvin?

Sell crazy someplace else....you got your hands full big boy!

Yeah....but Trevor Siemian was a major problem apparently....as it took turnovers too get a close loss Melvin?

Sell crazy someplace else....you got your hands full big boy!

There will be many times where his hands will be full of Cutler's jersey.

Broncos had success running the ball with zone runs, specifically split zone. It's an inside zone run where the TE, wing, or back will come across the formation for a kick out block (essentially a trap), creating a natural crease for the RB to cut back if his primary inside read isn't there.

Ajayi runs with more power than Anderson, but CJ is better at setting up LBs and picking lanes.

Last edited:
Coverage wise, the Chargers play a lot of Cover 2 zone. The Broncos were able to exploit the MOF and space b/w LBs. I would expect us to do the same. Siemian was able to bail them out a number of times with his legs despite early and constant pressure.

Last edited:
Here's an excellent playcall by Whisenhut to force the Chargers out of Cover 2 and into Man Free coverage by personnel/formation (12 RT Twins Wing). FS is shaded to the fieldside over the twin WRs along with the SS dropping over the slot which allows the attached TE to exploit his mismatch vs the LB on a vertical to the boundary side free from safety help.

Gase should be able to create similar matchups with our TE's should Bradley not make adjustments to his coverages. A solution for the defensive adjustment would be zone coverage here. Cover 3 would be a solid call so the boundary CB would play the TE's vertical and the OLB would defend the Curl/Flat area on the offset TE's route.

Last edited:
Back to back sacks by Ingram to force a FG.

Great inside move here to avoid the chip and club the blocker to get hip to hip. Bosa with an inside swim to meet at the QB.

Bull rush with lift technique.

Who cares.

What's more interesting is that cb Jason verrett dnp yesterday with a knee

I didn't see anything on anyone from Miami missing practice

Gas the edges with tempo. Only 27k fans in that joint so perfect venue to roll with it and not have crowd noise play a factor. Gives Miami essentially a test run

Last edited:
I'd love to hear their DBs conversation with Ingram after our passing attack has a strong day.

Casey Hayward is already saying Cutler can play.

Our RT & LT are way better then Denvers I don't see Tunsil or James getting abused like that.

+ we have a better RB to keep them honest & just a better offense in total.

We will see on Sunday I am more worried about Gordon on the Chargers vs our LB core then Ingram & Bosa.

Our RT & LT are way better then Denvers I don't see Tunsil or James getting abused like that.

+ we have a better RB to keep them honest & just a better offense in total.

We will see on Sunday I am more worried about Gordon on the Chargers vs our LB core then Ingram & Bosa.

Watch the 3rd clip in post #29. Ingram is in the 3 tech. Bradley doesn't run a static defensive scheme like we use. They'll ID the weaknesses in our line and exploit them accordingly.

If you want d's to fear Cutler? He needs to overturn the narrative he spent 10 years building within a few weeks.

Who on this forum rated Jay Cutler a month ago? Or this time last season? Or this time two seasons ago? Certainly not me. So why would the Chargers?

My point with the experience is that they don't have the repertoire of tricks that a veteran picks up over their careers. At this point it's all native ability for Igram and Bosa, which is fairly impressive. On the other hand, I expected more than the three combined sacks they put up against Denver's cupcake line.
Melvin Ingram is a veteran.... he's 28 for crying out loud.. how much more do you think he has to learn??

He's good yes but that's still not something you say publicly. Let's see how Cutler and the team responds.

You know, after the trouble Little Swimmer gave the Chargers' D last week, I'm kinda surprised Ingram's running his mouth about a clearly superior QB and offense.

CLIP BOARD MATERIAL:

Well done Melvin!! :thumbsup Now that you gave Jay some extra incentive, and I am sure other offensive players will take that personal as well (Ajayi...O-line...WR), it will make the game, that much more interesting.

Next time :muted

Back
Top Bottom