MERGED 2X: Colts Go Perfect\undefeated | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 2X: Colts Go Perfect\undefeated

Dolphinzoneman said:
Yes......I love the Dolphins and I'll be a Dolphin untill I die but the Colts are going to be perfect this year.....................Even though our organization has the greatest accomplish in the NFL.........the fact still stands that records are made to be broken!

You need to jump off the Colts to go undefeated bandwagon, it won't happen. I have heard enough of it today around here from ridiculous Colts fans..I really though I might be safe from it on Finheaven.

dude, look at who the colts still havev left to play. they play FIVE very good teams still if im not mistaken. im sure theyll lose at leats one of them

I don't think it will happen either. And seeing the NE fans quietly leave at the end of the 3rd and beginning of the 4th qtrs --- PRICELESS!!!!!

ether79 said:
You need to jump off the Colts to go undefeated bandwagon, it won't happen. I have heard enough of it today around here from ridiculous Colts fans..I really though I might be safe from it on Finheaven.
WHOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
budy First and foremost.......I am a DOLPHAN................I ENJOY WATCHING THE COLTS.....BUT MY ALLTIME FAVORITE TEAM HAS BEEN AND WILL FOREVER BE THE DOLPHINS....................MY DAD WAS A DOLPHIN, BLESS THE DEAD, AND I WILL ALWAYS BE A DOLPHIN...............DON'T INSULT ME LIKE THAT!

Dolphinzoneman said:
WHOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
budy First and foremost.......I am a DOLPHAN................I ENJOY WATCHING THE COLTS.....BUT MY ALLTIME FAVORITE TEAM HAS BEEN AND WILL FOREVER BE THE DOLPHINS....................MY DAD WAS A DOLPHIN, BLESS THE DEAD, AND I WILL ALWAYS BE A DOLPHIN...............DON'T INSULT ME LIKE THAT!

Nope didn't say you were a Colts bandwagon fan..let me put it in quotation marks for you... "Colts to go undefeated bandwagon"

boy do i get tired of repeating myself.....the Colts have as much chance going undefeated this year as the Dolphins do. PERIOD

nyjunc said:
Go check who the '72 Phins beat to go undefeated and get back to me. There weren't any World beaters on their sched either.

Ohh please :shakeno:

Typical angry Jets fan

so what happens if they do go undefeated? does paul tagliabue storm into davie and demand that the dolphins give back their super bowl VII lombardy trophy and destroy everything that even mentions the '72 season? it'll still be there folks whether the colts go undefeated or not

I don't see it: they still have @Cinncy, @Jax and @Sea and home to Pit and Diego. That's 5 tough games.

If you (thread starter) are a fin fan, you would truly not want another team to do the unthinkable. When we have losing seasons like right now, at least we still have something over any other team in the NFL. And the 72 season is the most proudest moment we have as Fins fans. Whether we witnessed it or not.

nyjunc said:
Go check who the '72 Phins beat to go undefeated and get back to me. There weren't any World beaters on their sched either.

yeah, what a surprise... this guy HAS to always chime in with a slight against Miami's achievements.... even though the thread is about the COLTS... what IS your problem?

Brown or Ricky said:
Ohh please :shakeno:

Typical angry Jets fan

I was responding to someone talking about how weak Indy's sched is, to be fair you must also mention how weak Miami's sched was in '72. this colts sched is ALOT tougher than that Miami sched.

PressCoverage said:
yeah, what a surprise... this guy HAS to always chime in with a slight against Miami's achievements.... even though the thread is about the COLTS... what IS your problem?

Again, someonementioned how easy Indy's sched was already trying to make excuses if Indy goes undefeated which they will likely not. So it's ok for a dolphin fan to whine about the Colts sched but not to bring up the fact that the '72 team played the weakest sched of any SB Champion? That's what i'd expect to hear from you.

Back
Top Bottom