Merged 2X: Mods stop being ridiculous... and relax... and wow | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X: Mods stop being ridiculous... and relax... and wow

Okay, no more ridiculous....

Let's get De-lerious!!!

clear.gif

I propose a POLL: Which Mod is the MOST rediculous?

BTW: Those baby pictures are sooooo cute...Okay, I have officially sucked up, now can I have all my warning points back?

PS: After that suck up I feel like Woody Harrelson in Kingpin paying his rent....

Mods need to relax

[mod]By the way, do not circumvent the profanity filter.[/mod]

I dont understand why you guys are so strict, like we are little babies...this is a f'ing messageboard! I dont see why you have to restrict everything we say.

...and I'm not even talking about the profanity filter!

I dont understand why I get "warned" for saying something along the lines of "thats the stupidest thing I've ever seen" or saying something to that effect in a post. I mean really, are we hurting someones feelings by saying that? I think 99.9% of people on this messageboard are adults, and as along as no one is outwardly attacking another person or being hateful, why do we need to get "warned"...we aren't children.

Does anyone really feel I am being hateful if I criticize their post? I mean really, relax on the controlling of our speech, there is less "freedom" here than in the USA (shocking, I know).

Is anyone else feelin' me?

I was warned for making a few polls when I first joined that were no stupider than the polls already floating around and got a 60% ban. No cussing, no ripping on other members, no nothing. Still don't know why I got a warning.

Whatever floats their boat, I really don't care one way or the other. This post is worse than my 'poll posts':

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?p=2678137 where I received a 60% ban. :confused:

I understand on a large site there has to be a lot of moderation, sometimes bad judements are made. Oh well, thankfully it is moderated or it would be impossible to find your way around.

no, not really ive been on the site for like 6 months and ive never recieved warning points, i think the mods do a great job.

I'm not hating on the moderators, they just need to realize that this is a MESSAGE BOARD full of ADULTS...they shouldnt be moderating our speech AT ALL unless it calls for it...I am definately not saying there is no need for mods though.

rob19 said:
no, not really ive been on the site for like 6 months and ive never recieved warning points, i think the mods do a great job.

:yeahthat:

If you think a post is stupid just put the poster on IGNORE...much easier and keeps you from getting banned.

That had to be the fastest "
clear.gif
" to merge I have ever seen. :lol:

Atila said:
I'm not hating on the moderators, they just need to realize that this is a MESSAGE BOARD full of ADULTS...they shouldnt be moderating our speech AT ALL unless it calls for it.

Because, after all, adults never act up on the internet.

And you've got a lot of nerve complaining about what you got points for. I've got a record of the post. The fact that you claim it to be anywhere near "that's the stupidest thing I've ever seen" calls into question your level of maturity and honestly.

To that, I'd say 'grow up'.

Wow talk about censorship

I make a thread asking the mods to be a little less strict on our speech...

AND THEY DELETE MY THREAD

how ****ing ironic, wow talk about power hungry - calm down jesus christ

Back
Top Bottom