Merged 2X: Mods stop being ridiculous... and relax... and wow | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X: Mods stop being ridiculous... and relax... and wow

Atila said:
I make a thread asking the mods to be a little less strict on our speech...

AND THEY DELETE MY THREAD

how ****ing ironic, wow talk about power hungry - calm down jesus christ

Posted in the Lounge. First thread was merged. Talk about clueless....

Will there be anything else tonight??

rob19 said:
no, not really ive been on the site for like 6 months and ive never recieved warning points, i think the mods do a great job.

I've been on for over two years and never got warning points!

But I like to drink and take Meds with the Mods!:rolleyes:

Atila said:
Mods need to relax

I dont understand why you guys are so strict, like we are little babies...this is a f'ing messageboard! I dont see why you have to restrict everything we say.

...and I'm not even talking about the profanity filter!

I dont understand why I get "warned" for saying something along the lines of "thats the stupidest thing I've ever seen" or saying something to that effect in a post. I mean really, are we hurting someones feelings by saying that? I think 99.9% of people on this messageboard are adults, and as along as no one is outwardly attacking another person or being hateful, why do we need to get "warned"...we aren't children.

Does anyone really feel I am being hateful if I criticize their post? I mean really, relax on the controlling of our speech, there is less "freedom" here than in the USA (shocking, I know).

Is anyone else feelin' me?

Atila said:
Wow talk about censorship

I make a thread asking the mods to be a little less strict on our speech...

AND THEY DELETE MY THREAD

how ****ing ironic, wow talk about power hungry - calm down jesus christ

Looks like us mods still have a lot of growing up to do, I'll tell you that. Relax. Completely relax. Can you believe these characters? And now the censorship! Way out of line. Way out of line. Have a good mind to go to the administrator about this again. You know what still hurts the most is the... the lack of respect. You know? That's what hurts the most. Except for the... Except for the butt thing. That really still hurts the most. But the lack of respect still hurts the second most.

d-day said:
Looks like us mods still have a lot of growing up to do, I'll tell you that. Relax. Completely relax. Can you believe these characters? And now the censorship! Way out of line. Way out of line. Have a good mind to go to the administrator about this again. You know what still hurts the most is the... the lack of respect. You know? That's what hurts the most. Except for the... Except for the butt thing. That really still hurts the most. But the lack of respect still hurts the second most.

That always makes me crack up. Norm McDonald is the man.

Oh and Prophet, that poll was pretty lame IMO.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I've been on for over two years and never got warning points!

But I like to drink and take Meds with the Mods!:rolleyes:

Which is exactly why you should make me a MOD, so I can drink, be medicated, and Eat Mary.:evil:

clear.gif

EDIT: Or something like that. I always screw that saying up...

Atila said:
[mod]By the way, do not circumvent the profanity filter.[/mod]

I dont understand why you guys are so strict, like we are little babies...this is a f'ing messageboard! I dont see why you have to restrict everything we say.

...and I'm not even talking about the profanity filter!

I dont understand why I get "warned" for saying something along the lines of "thats the stupidest thing I've ever seen" or saying something to that effect in a post. I mean really, are we hurting someones feelings by saying that? I think 99.9% of people on this messageboard are adults, and as along as no one is outwardly attacking another person or being hateful, why do we need to get "warned"...we aren't children.

Does anyone really feel I am being hateful if I criticize their post? I mean really, relax on the controlling of our speech, there is less "freedom" here than in the USA (shocking, I know).

Is anyone else feelin' me?
lol, can't feel you man.married.

Back
Top Bottom