MERGED 2x: Should the "Culture Change" include new uniforms? | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 2x: Should the "Culture Change" include new uniforms?

Should the Dolphins Modify The Uniforms

• YES

Votes: 252 62.4%
  • NO

Votes: 152 37.6%

• Total voters
I want them to go back to the uni's of the late 80's/ early 90's like the one Clayton is wearing in my avatar. The current dolphin looks fat and if they take away the helmet as some have suggested, it would look like a fat bald dolphin.

Time For New Jersey's?

I am tired of seeing the same only colors,I think its time for something different,you know change it up a bit for the fans and publicity.I see throw back jerseys being worn all season last year.Eagles,Bills,Browns,etc..I want to see a new jersey in MIA.Something like gray...cause you know MIA's logo is a dolphins,and dolphins are gray so,i would probably like a gray jersey.I think it'll be really cool if we can get those,we should drop the drak blue jeresey...their so ugly....Like the gray jerseys should be the exact replica of the aqua and orange,except the color is gray,and the number out like is like orange or aqua or whatever.I just think we should make another jersey,i would buy one ASAP....

Back
Top Bottom