MERGED 2x: Should the "Culture Change" include new uniforms? | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 2x: Should the "Culture Change" include new uniforms?

Should the Dolphins Modify The Uniforms

• YES

Votes: 252 62.4%
  • NO

Votes: 152 37.6%

• Total voters
Miami's unis are cool because they rep the look of Florida from Orlando down. The tropical look is unique and cool. I am into subtle tweaks if done right, but I hate the cheesy over the top stuff when teams go too modern and look like the XFL.

There is no way you can make a Dolphin "fierce", that is the funniest thing I have ever read. I like the way it has been, and maybe the aqua should get lighter like it was back in the day, and then just tighten up the lines and detailing on the unis to make them look subtley more modern. Mess with the orange just a little, just little tweaks on a uni can be a big difference.

The white unis are classic. No one else in the NFL really has that look.

I think the team with some of the best uniforms from a change are the Chargers, they look awesome with the powder blue and yellow. And they also retain their identity.

What's the official answer on the new jersey design rumor??

OK, i have it it all about the new jersey rumor, (Completely new, just mirroring the Vikings or Broncos design, nothing at all, still up in the air etc...) So what is today's answer?? Is something going to change or not, or has a decision not been made yet?

NO WAY keep the unis and logo as is. the only minor change id make is take the helmet of the dolphin but thats it

Reading the Palmbeach Post Article about what Tony Sparono brings to the Dolphins, about how we are going to wipe the slate, start over, and rebuild from the ashes this once proud franchise via a "Culture" change in mentality, work ethic, and preparedness.

If we are going to do that, should we change the logo, or modify the uniform colors to reflect this new attitude in Miami?

Imnot asking for an entirely new look, maybe a little more attitude in the logo and a little change in the color scheme or something i feel is needed.

new Era, New management, new direction, new attitude, new players, and new uniforms?

How about a new tunafish look to commemorate his arrival?

tunalogo2mc6-1.gif

Would this satisfy the interest, for changing to meet the latest revamping?

These guys haven't won jack_ _ _ _ , would have have just as easily set up their reunion party in Atlanta, being less distance to travel, and would make like flying fish, should Parcells develop an aversion for warm water, yet your proposing altering our history to stay in step with Sparano's first buzz word, "clean slate"?

I think they're task at hand is to restore this team it to what it once was, much less alter any of it's history, for what has yet even begun to be.

don't think the logo is fierce? read 'natural predators' on wikipedia, search bottlenose dolphin.

WWDS do?

I hope The Tuna is as concerned about the Dolphin's uniforms as was Don Shula when he was brought in to raise the franchise.

nice job! i like it!! i wouldnt change the logo though. i like the concept of the white jersey though.

I would be embarrassed to root for a football team that wore these things.

They are bloody awful. What a waste of you're time. :shakeno:

I get flamed by a bunch of fans on here for my support for uni and logo changes. I would just LOVE for a logo and uni change to happen just so all these traditionalists will get their panties in a giant wad. What has tradition gotten us? Nothing at all. Haven't any of you heard of change for changes sake. And now the Pats are gonna match the unbeaten Phins team. The current and old unis will be that much less relevant and a painful reminder of the teams fall from grace to one of the worst the NFL has ever witnessed. Besides I thought unis and logos were there so fans could show off their team pride with apparel and other junk. I think wearing the current jerseys looks weak (even though I have a couple myself).

I'd much rather a grey ALTERNATE jerseys with aqua pants and get rid of the all orange alternate jersey. Get some grey in the logo and get that frickin lame helmet off of the mascot. Keep basic uni design, but do all white for home and all aqua for away. Black shoes are also sweet, especially for the all aquas and proposed ALTERNATE uni above. If anyone could do that with paint shop on the current template floating around on this thread for me, that would be so awesome. And throw my mock logo sig on the helmet, too. I'm at work and don't have access to paint shop.

This is the sig mock logo I was talkin bout. I've got a bunch others changing up the orange, aqua, and yes even some navy accents, but all the while keeping the Dolphin grey with NO helmet.

This is the best one I've seen so far... old meets new. I would be proud of this. **** I hope this is what they switch to!

Back
Top Bottom