Merged: All Ricky Williams Trade Threads | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All Ricky Williams Trade Threads

Would you trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown for Willis Mcgahee?

• Yes, I would trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown for Willis Mcgahee.

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • What? Trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie BROWN for Mcgahee? HELL NO!!

Votes: 223 94.5%

• Total voters
Justasportsfan said:
back pedal :rofl3:

cut it out. :cry: you're part of the reason NJ2004 went on a 3 thread tear...you guys got him all worked up and he started getting after everyone....let it go....... :D ....please? ;) :lol:

zephon said:
cut it out. :cry: you're part of the reason NJ2004 went on a 3 thread tear...you guys got him all worked up and he started getting after everyone....let it go....... :D ....please? ;) :lol:
:clap: best post in this thread..

WharfRat said:

YES??? were you part of that Rat?

It's just not right that an ADMIN would get someone all wound up just to try and squeeze some money for the VIP Lounge.....you wouldn't be doing anything like that would you???
:rolleyes:

zephon said:
I don't start smack, but I smack back. I haven't attacked anyone or called any finfan names. He did. :D

guido13 said:
As dumb as some of the recent threads have been this is by far the dumbest.

Agreed. What has Mcgahee done for so many of you to say he's a top 5 back in the league??? Sometimes reading this board I'm almost embarassed that there are so many uneducated fin fans out there. :shakeno:

Justasportsfan said:
Willis was in his first year and playing at 80%. Yes, his nos. were average but he could potentially be a no. 2 back.

Hence my last sentence in the post you quoted......

I know it is only preseason, but he still hasn't shown the burst or that he will be a part of the passing game.

zephon said:
YES??? were you part of that Rat?

It's just not right that an ADMIN would get someone all wound up just to try and squeeze some money for the VIP Lounge.....you wouldn't be doing anything like that would you???
:rolleyes:

:huh:

I was agreeing with you when you said:
zephon said:

Especially the "cut it out" part.

;)

i think a more accurate question would be:

who would you rather see in the opposing teams backfield:

Willis McGahee or R. Brown?

i know i would rather see Brown in yalls backfield over McGahee.

ch19079 said:
i know i would rather see Brown in yalls backfield over McGahee.
this is where i get labelled a bills fan or a drug addict, or whatever insults are being banded about today...

but atm, I'd be more worried about coming up against Willis than Ronnie..

RAS25 said:
call me crazy but i would because ricky could quit at any time and ronnie hasnt proven anything in the nfl and willis imo is the 3rd best back in the leaug so id do it

ps im smashed so my answer will probly change in the mornin
3 RD BEST BACK IN LEAGUE Yeah right that is about as funny as the orignal question. Willis had one average season for a Rb and has only played one season. To start putting him at the top of the leagues elite is just dumb. As of right now he is the 4th best back in the Division let alone in the league. Ricky has had multiple years of producing, Dillon has been a 1000 yard back for many years, and Curtis Martin is one of the leading rushers in league history. So to me and any person with actual knowledge of football would see that he isnt even 3rd best in the AFC East. He was third in the East last season I believe and that was without Ricky playing who is the most talented of all the backs.

Back
Top Bottom