Merged: All Ricky Williams Trade Threads | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All Ricky Williams Trade Threads

Would you trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown for Willis Mcgahee?

• Yes, I would trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown for Willis Mcgahee.

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • What? Trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie BROWN for Mcgahee? HELL NO!!

Votes: 223 94.5%

• Total voters
Ricky Brown said:
have you gone mad?? its kinda like watching a dog eat its own leg! :shakeno:

IM laughing. Its kinda funny. Tell me, how often have you witnessed this act of a dog dining on one of his own extremeties?

NJFinFury2004 said:
IM laughing. Its kinda funny. Tell me, how often have you witnessed this act of a dog dining on one of his own extremeties?

First time, and I agree it is funny as he!! :rofl3: :rofl3:

Justasportsfan said:
I've heard of dogs licking themselves but his posts are like biting and eating his own nuts.

Why isnt this worth a warning from the Admin? Maybe If I was a JILLS fan, this kind of behavior would be ok. LOL

Justa, speaking of Dog traits. I bet after sitting so long, you get off your chair, onto a carpet and drag your a$$ on the floor to scratch your cheeks like a poodle with ring worms.. lol 12k posts!!

zephon said:
now that's funny,:rofl3: (as I sit here laughing)...you know I asked you to please stop encouraging him and I even wrote a nice post to the guy...well...as far as I'm concerned..Justa...you can egg him on all you like....that's the way I took this post of yours, so I hope that's what you were trying to doing. If you weren't then I'm hear to tell you that it's exceptionally funny.
:rofl3: :lol:
that's the art of posting on a rivals mb. I should write a book :D.

NJFinFury2004 said:
Why isnt this worth a warning from the Admin? Maybe If I was a JILLS fan, this kind of behavior would be ok. LOL

Justa, speaking of Dog traits. I bet after sitting so long, you get off your chair, onto a carpet and drag your a$$ on the floor to scratch your cheeks like a poodle with ring worms.. lol 12k posts!!

:rofl3: :rofl3:

Ricky Brown said:
have you gone mad?? its kinda like watching a dog eat its own leg! :shakeno:

I just figured out that must be what the dog in your avatar is watching with that look on his face!

Trekbiz said:
I just figured out that must be what the dog in your avatar is watching with that look on his face!

:lol: I actually have 3 pugs, and they do that look non stop...funny as hell

NJFinFury2004 said:

I attacked your post, not the poster. I should charge you for consultation.

Wait til' Wharfy get's done using the potty room, you're in big trouble. :D

his legs could give out at any time and then the Bills would be screwed at RB, Brown has more potential then McGahee does

NJFinFury2004 said:
Dude, I can save you a lot of time. This is called " Babling" If you are going to apologize, I suggest you do so for just that, Babling. I have turn you into a babling bafoon, drooling like a 6 month old in a high chair with gas and crushed pea's on his chin.

that's by far the funniest thing I've seen you post. Kudos to you..that's truly funny...

..unfortunately, I'm laughing at you...I admit...whether it's intentional or not you are funny....I'm honestly starting to think that all these posts of yours that cover 3+ threads, and alll about the same think is an act. I simply can't believe in my heart that someone...anyone...would allow a person like yourself access to a computer based on the posts you've made with this being the real you...I just refuse to believe that we had a State Hospital in this country that doesn't keep better check of their patients.....So ...again Kudos to you on what has been a brilliant play against so many posters to make them\us think that you are truly crazy.

Ricky Brown said:
First time, and I agree it is funny as he!! :rofl3: :rofl3:

I thought you were a dog guy, since you have that photo. I guess thats your girlfiend.

NJFinFury2004 said:
I thought you were a dog guy, since you have that photo. I guess thats your girlfiend.

Is there no stop to your insanity? I have yet to say one negative thing about you, and yet you find it neccessary to come at me? So here, just for you a word of advice. I worked with mental health patients for 4 years, and your behavior reminds me of that job. If you want the center of attention go run around outside with no pants on. As for justas, 12000 post, you sir are looking no better then what you portray him as. :shakeno:

zephon said:
that's by far the funniest thing I've seen you post. Kudos to you..that's truly funny...

..unfortunately, I'm laughing at you...I admit...whether it's intentional or not you are funny....I'm honestly starting to think that all these posts of yours that cover 3+ threads, and alll about the same think is an act. I simply can't believe in my heart that someone...anyone...would allow a person like yourself access to a computer based on the posts you've made with this being the real you...I just refuse to believe that we had a State Hospital in this country that doesn't keep better check of their patients.....So ...again Kudos to you on what has been a brilliant play against so many posters to make them\us think that you are truly crazy.

HA HA Dude its a website, take it easy. Yes, IM ready for a mental institution, better yet why not jail? When they ask me what IM in for, Ill say website bashing. HAAH

Once again, you are babling red face at your computerm, most likely kicking your dog over a few jokes, than again maybe you are kicking that other dude dog that eats his own leg.. hahah

Back
Top Bottom