Merged: All Ricky Williams Trade Threads | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All Ricky Williams Trade Threads

Would you trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown for Willis Mcgahee?

• Yes, I would trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown for Willis Mcgahee.

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • What? Trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie BROWN for Mcgahee? HELL NO!!

Votes: 223 94.5%

• Total voters
NJFinFury2004 said:
LOL Out of control. I know what IM posting. Oh I see "Mr Resident Lunatic" When things get a little hard, you take your toys and go home? LOL.

I guess we won't see any posts from you any time soon. :shakeno:

NJFinFury2004 said:
LOL Out of control. I know what IM posting. Oh I see "Mr Resident Lunatic" When things get a little hard, you take your toys and go home? LOL.
bye bye, ciao, see ya later, asta manana, mushi-mushi. :D

Justasportsfan said:
ask yourself that. You're the one who needed to start an antire thread based on what finchips said. :goof:

You can't even spell "Entire" Now go sit in the corner with a DUNCE cap on, or a Bills jersey, either will do.

By the way ... in NJFinFury starts getting paid, I might have to renegotiate my contract. (putting on headphones and camouflage).

DrAstroZoom said:
By the way ... in NJFinFury starts getting paid, I might have to renegotiate my contract. (putting on headphones and camouflage).

:lol: I agree. Your post have much more insight. Maybe you should hold out? :lol:

DrAstroZoom said:
I really think you should get paid top $$$. You should've hired Rosenhaus.

Justasportsfan said:
bye bye, ciao, see ya later, asta manana, mushi-mushi. :D

I bet you feel a rush of excitement now. Most of us feel that when we have sex with a women, mr 12k posts. At least you wont be getting kicked around like a mangy mut for sometime.

NJFinFury2004 said:
LOL You gave me a hard time for the wrong reason before. And still you were the one who said you were frustrated,:yell: in an earlier thread. I think its funny you mentioned how bad the thread was 1 hour ago and haven't stopped responding to it since. :rofl3:

what the...how do you come up with this stuff...the post you just qouted had absolutely nothing to do with anything you have said....that was a comment to another poster in an ongoing joke between the tow of us dealing with the VIP board.

And you mention 1 hour ago...well, you must have forgotten to take that litium pill that the state requires of you because except for the above mentioned post and a message to one of the ADMIN who happened to be checking in...ALL of my posts have been to either correct you when you misqoute another poster...again...or It was my one very feeble attempt to talk with you like a normal poster....

...again...this has been a "frustrating" and "humorous" ride in following your posting patterns (if there is one)...BTW the "" "" that I put around the two word in the last sentence...those are direct qoutes that are placedd in the exact same context in which they were used..

....I'm sorry that other posters have to sit thru me explaining what a qoute is used for and when to used it. My apologies to the other posters for this.

NJFinFury2004 said:
I bet you feel a rush of excitement now. Most of us feel that when we have sex with a women, mr 12k posts. At least you wont be getting kicked around like a mangy mut for sometime.

:rofl3: Do you have vacation time left? Time to go to an island by yourself and relax.

DrAstroZoom said:

LOL That was actually funny.

NJFinFury2004 said:
just like you think your st is as good as ours and your D was as good as ours and your lb's are as good as ours....it's all in your head

zephon said:
what the...how do you come up with this stuff...the post you just qouted had absolutely nothing to do with anything you have said....that was a comment to another poster in an ongoing joke between the tow of us dealing with the VIP board.

And you mention 1 hour ago...well, you must have forgotten to take that litium pill that the state requires of you because except for the above mentioned post and a message to one of the ADMIN who happened to be checking in...ALL of my posts have been to either correct you when you misqoute another poster...again...or It was my one very feeble attempt to talk with you like a normal poster....

...again...this has been a "frustrating" and "humorous" ride in following your posting patterns (if there is one)...BTW the "" "" that I put around the two word in the last sentence...those are direct qoutes that are placedd in the exact same context in which they were used..

....I'm sorry that other posters have to sit thru me explaining what a qoute is used for and when to used it. My apologies to the other posters for this.

Dude, I can save you a lot of time. This is called " Babling" If you are going to apologize, I suggest you do so for just that, Babling. I have turn you into a babling bafoon, drooling like a 6 month old in a high chair with gas and crushed pea's on his chin.

NJFinFury2004 said:
Dude, I can save you a lot of time. This is called " Babling" If you are going to apologize, I suggest you do so for just that, Babling. I have turn you into a babling bafoon, drooling like a 6 month old in a high chair with gas and crushed pea's on his chin.

have you gone mad?? its kinda like watching a dog eat its own leg! :shakeno:

Justasportsfan said:
just like you think your st is as good as ours and your D was as good as ours and your lb's are as good as ours....it's all in your head

now that's funny,:rofl3: (as I sit here laughing)...you know I asked you to please stop encouraging him and I even wrote a nice post to the guy...well...as far as I'm concerned..Justa...you can egg him on all you like....that's the way I took this post of yours, so I hope that's what you were trying to doing. If you weren't then I'm hear to tell you that it's exceptionally funny.
:rofl3: :lol:

Ricky Brown said:
have you gone mad?? its kinda like watching a dog eat its own leg! :shakeno:
I've heard of dogs licking themselves but his posts are like biting and eating his own nuts.

Back
Top Bottom