MERGED-Arrington released/Petitgout too | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-Arrington released/Petitgout too

same here.....i wanted him last year.....no thanks.

Time for the Arrington threads again.

So now that he has been released and will come a whole lot cheaper than he would have last year, what is everyone's thoughts about him wearing teal and orange?

We need an athletic pass rushing OLB and he is an athletic pass rushing OLB. I'd only want him for a fair price though. I like him as a player.

Cheap veteran player only. No way we give him what Saban initially offered to him. Probably around Spragan's range.

I've seen a lot of people here saying they don't want Arrington. I really don't know how I feel, it depends if he can get healthy and get back to his form from the early D.C days. He played okay before the injury, but a release like this tells me something.

And for the record, it's AQUA!

Seems like it was health and cap related issues. Giants want to resign O'Hara and Petitgout's replacement did an admirable job anyways. Guard isn't too bad an issue for us considering we've got a decent lineup and there are many options to choose from. Left Tackle remains a pain in the rear for us.

David Diehl switched to LT and played pretty well leaving Petitgout surplus to requirements. I think he's worth a look because he's not too old.

Everbody got all gitty when we signed C-Pep (injured) because of what could be, what about what could be of Arrington. Arrington is a cheap risk.

I think we could get him at a decent price. Sure he hasnt proven a ton but i surely think hes an improvement over Donnie Spragan.

he is surely an improvement over Spragan...but NFL teams are like rich people...theyll wait in line for 5 days to pay $600 for a silly game system to spoil their kids....aka meaning...some team is gonna be dumb enough to give Arrington a ridiculous deal. perhaps he'll go back to Washington???

but if Arrington came for a 3 year, 10 million deal? id do it. id take Luke Petitgout too...hes still young...he can battle it out with D-Mac, then wait next year and draft Jake Long.

When he's healthy, he's a great player. If they can get him at a good price, they should take a flyer on him. Just don't let the same Miami docs that looked at Brees assess Lavar or he'll be wearing the Fleur de Leur(you know what I mean) as well in 2007!! :D

Back
Top Bottom