Merged: Belichick... No Class | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Belichick... No Class

CASSINO

Starter
Reaction score
:fire: Bill Belichick,has no class I mad at how the Patroit players were dancing at midfield. First he doesn't want to shake Mangini's hand and know this.:fire: I hate both the Colts and Pats, I hope that the Colts destroy the Pats and that Tom Brady gets knocked out the game.

did you expect anything less from the pats, the league kisses thier butts

and they knocked over rivers when he downed the ball, if that was brady they could not call the penalty fast enough

I'd rather see the Pats go to the SB and get shut out by the Bears.

:fire: Bill Belichick,has no class I mad at how the Patroit players were dancing at midfield. First he doesn't want to shake Mangini's hand and know this.:fire: I hate both the Colts and Pats, I hope that the Colts destroy the Pats and that Tom Brady gets knocked out the game.

I am with you! You beat me to it. Remember the Fins game in December. More so, the Fins need first to build a team to take down the Pats. They are not far away based on match ups recently. I hate them and anyone related to the Belichick coaching tree...:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

winners brag..........losers gotta take it.

NE did nothing wrong!!!!!!

Chicago's defense isn't close to what it was losing Tommie Harris and Mike Brown.

Superbowl to me is in the AFC.

Never said they were. I agree that the SB is all the AFC's.

I was simply saying what I would like to see. :cooldude:

I think New Orleans has the best team left.

NE is the most balanced, but New Orleans has the most weapons and when they are on, no defense left in the playoffs can stop them.

and they knocked over rivers when he downed the ball, if that was brady they could not call the penalty fast enough
Give me a break. That was the biggest flop by Rivers. Watch the replay.
There's a lot of sour grapes on this site tonight. Hey, I love the Phins and the Pats are one of our biggest rivals but you have to respect them. Even JT said that he "loves Tom Brady" and has a tremendous amount of respect for a lot of their players. Bottom line is that they are a dominating organisation, which unfortunately, is in our own division. The good news is that the Dolphins play them so much that they will get a front row seat on how to be great. I hope they are watching closely.

Rivers flopped on that play.

New Orleans is a team of destiny and will go all the way to the Super Bowl and win it.

Back
Top Bottom