Merged: Belichick... No Class | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Belichick... No Class

A main reason the Pats are so good, and a bunch of you guys can shake your heads and disagree. But it comes down to "CHARACTER PLAYERS". They don't have the Ricky Williams types, or the Randy McMichael types, or even the Daunte "love boat" Cullpepper types.

I'm not saying the Pats are a bunch of alter boys. Not by any means, but their star players and guys they count on week in and week out......are good people!!! They care about winning, they keep their nose clean, and they lead by example. You get yourself enough of those players and in the end good things will occur. It's more than 40 times and verticle leaps and stats. Finding "good character people" is key!

What about Corey Dillon?

ok, well, heres my take on it all.

LT had all the right to do what he did.

1. They lost a game because of a HORRIBLE kick.
2. Patriots came out and mimicked one of the chargers.
3. Knowing Bellichick, it makes it look twice as worse.
4. Those patriots players had no right to grab LTs jersey and frankley, I wish he knocked him all out.

A main reason the Pats are so good, and a bunch of you guys can shake your heads and disagree. But it comes down to "CHARACTER PLAYERS". They don't have the Ricky Williams types, or the Randy McMichael types, or even the Daunte "love boat" Cullpepper types.

no, but they have Romonowski, i mean, Bruschi on their team

Its not luck., They are that good. If they go to another super bowl (win or lose) they will be the greatest NFL DYNASTY of all time.

To do what they have done, with the salary cap era and so on. Breaking the longest consecutive winning streak in NFL history. Playing in 4 super bowls, winning 3 (or 4) of them. They are #1 on top of the list.

Thats not luck?

1. Florence personal foul.
2. Botched Punt Return and then not pouncing on the ball.
3. Cromartie not letting kickoff go out of bounds
4. Can't hold onto an interception return (although that was more skill not luck)

I'm sure there are more but those are just a few that come to mind right here. These are all from the second half.

N.O. will win the superbowl IMO

What about him. He's a good guy.

Look at Cincy........look at Dillion. Then tell me who has the problems????

Haha good point. I never said anything about the Bengals though. But as far as him being a good guy....but yea he's not Chris Henry

Haha good point. I never said anything about the Bengals though. But as far as him being a good guy....but yea he's not Chris Henry

I never said everyone on NE is an alter boy. But they have very few if any problems and I think you know what I mean,

LT prob has the most class in the NFL, maybe in all of sports. He is one in a million and I feel bad for him b/c he wants it more than anyone. After a game like that I would be mad to and thats what happened with LT, and no one really knows what happened down there on the field after the game but Im sure something wise was said toward LT because he wouldnt react like that if they were just trying to say good game. LT knows his team outplayed the Pats but those f****n patriots are the luckiest team in all of sports along with the yankees.
LT said what happened was after the game one of their players or several of them (I heard it was Hobbs) were doing the lights out dance in the middle of the field, and he went over and had some words for them, so the pats players were trying to break it up, saying that's not like you to get mad, etc.

Afterwards he says it isn't like him, he's a classy dude, but you don't disrespect them in their house. I agree with what he said but don't care Since merriman has no class. sending JT the lights out tshirt and popcorn to a legend in the game.

And then a few days later making a comment to the north county times that JT can keep the trophy as long as he keeps losing.

Doing the lights out is like doing that stupid jump shot if you beat the Giants, if you have some kind of celebration you're just asking to get mocked if you lose. It's not like they stomped on some flutie flakes.

NE doesnt deserve a superbowl the saints do so new england prepare
to fill the the manning and if you win the BREESSS will pound you in the BUSHES

miami 21 pats 0=pats are crap and have no undefeated season

Back
Top Bottom