Merged: Belichick... No Class | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Belichick... No Class

They weren't taunting LT. They were shaking his head and saying good game. LT was the baby with no class trying to run off and hide!!!

:sidelol: Can you believe this guy? Have you gone to get fitted for a Brady jersey yet? You've bought the Pats BS hook line and sinker as well as any Massachusetts resident.

Belichick is an A**

I hope we hire a HC from the Patriots coaching staff, so I can see that cry baby of a coach "Belichick" pout some more. Also Tom Brady is such a prick he must be from the same wimpy part of town as Belichick. What LT said is right, it is so childish to watch the winning team stand on your logo and act like jerks after the game.

I hope we hire a HC from the Patriots coaching staff, so I can see that cry baby of a coach "Belichick" pout some more. Also Tom Brady is such a prick he must be from the same wimpy part of town as Belichick. What LT said is right, it is so childish to watch the winning team stand on your logo and act like jerks after the game.

The only HC (head coach) on the patriots coaching staff IS Belichick. Maybe you might want to re-write you post so it makes some sense either that of stop posting when you're drunk.

:shakeno:

That doesn't make sense? Your the idiot. I am a little drunk, because your wife keeps feeding me beers and she wont leave.:tongue:

I see nothing wrong with what they did. If we were in the same position would you have a problem with it??? I'd take Belly as our coach any day.

I just want to see Hobbs get a concussion next week.

That dude is so classless it pisses me off.....and he was sending cheap shots all game. I can't count how many late hits he threw, and of course, we didn't see any yellow flags. :rolleyes2

I don't look forward to injury for just any ol' reason. That guy deserves it.

Yes I would have a problem with it. Teams should show respect for one another. You got the win, shake hands, then leave. There is no reason to stand on a logo a rub it in.

OMG King, that pic of Wade in a Knicks uniform is just not right. I'm gonna go vomit now.

Next week Peyton Manning is going to get the monkey off his back with a huge game.......Manning to Harrison all day long.....then the Colts and Saints in the SB.

:fire: Bill Belichick,has no class I mad at how the Patroit players were dancing at midfield. First he doesn't want to shake Mangini's hand and know this.:fire: I hate both the Colts and Pats, I hope that the Colts destroy the Pats and that Tom Brady gets knocked out the game.

Oh, shut up LT! Stop being a sore loser :lol:

then, how unclassy to come out and call "yourself" classy? :confused:

It's okay to hate the man. He's a rival. But he might very well go down as the greatest head coach of all time and no one can take that away from him. He wins.

why did mangini and BB fight? i neer understood that part.

Did you see his press conference after the game? I dont know what the NFL network did to him but the first thing he did when he walked up to the podium was to rip the NFL network mircrophone off the podium stand. Totally bizare!!! The NFL guys had to replace the mic. What a hole!

I'll just post exactly what I posted in another thread.......

Why don't Dolphins fans ever put all things into consideration? It's disrespectful when Shawne Merriman celebrates his own damn playmaking? Oh, really? Okay, but when Jason Taylor does his patent celebration.. it's okay, right? No. A celebration is a celebration, but mocking the opposing player is flat out DISRESPECTFUL either way you look at it. It's funny to me as an outsider and a guy loaded with sense of humor, but put yourself in LT's position. It's just like Chambers doing Muhsin Muhammed's celebration in Chicago....that was disrespectful. Funny, but disrespectful. If Muhsin had charged onto the field and gave Chambers his second career concussion, I wouldn't of lost ANY respect for him.

What New England did was extremely classless. L.T. is one of the biggest class acts in the league. When the Chargers lose, he's usually the first guy to go over and shake the other team's hand. Bitter? Sour? Sore loser? HELL NO! The guy was simply defending his homefield and territory. If I was a professional athlete, I'D BE DAMNED if I sit there and watch the opposing team stomp on OUR LOGO and do one of MY GUY's celebrations in mockery.

Furthermore, for Tomlinson to make a comment like that about BB, obviously SOMETHING was said out there on the football field that we don't know about. BB isn't known for being disrespectful at all in the press, so SOMETHING must've been said out there. We don't know what exactly was said, so it's not our business to say who was right or wrong in that situation.

Be real. Put yourself in LT's shoes, think for 2 minutes, then get back to me......

Back
Top Bottom