Merged: Belichick... No Class | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Belichick... No Class

A main reason the Pats are so good, and a bunch of you guys can shake your heads and disagree. But it comes down to "CHARACTER PLAYERS". They don't have the Ricky Williams types, or the Randy McMichael types, or even the Daunte "love boat" Cullpepper types.

I'm not saying the Pats are a bunch of alter boys. Not by any means, but their star players and guys they count on week in and week out......are good people!!! They care about winning, they keep their nose clean, and they lead by example. You get yourself enough of those players and in the end good things will occur. It's more than 40 times and verticle leaps and stats. Finding "good character people" is key!

winners brag..........losers gotta take it.

NE did nothing wrong!!!!!!

A leader always reflects on his people and Bill Bellicheck has no class. Did you see how he handles the whole Mangini ordeal. First he did not want to even use his name, then he loses to the Jets and won't even shake Mangini's hand. Then they win the next game and Bellycheck throws one of the camera men out of the way and sarcastically and rubbing the win in Mangini's face gives him a big hug. The Patriots are Low Class from the top down. Did anyone see how Reche and a couple other Pats surrounded LT after the game and were taunting him and rubbing it in.

Purely low class and I cant stand the Bellycheck, Tammy Faye and the rest of the Patsies.
:nesucks:

winners brag..........losers gotta take it.

NE did nothing wrong!!!!!!

Agreed. Nobody gave the Patsies a chance in hell to win this game. All they heard about was L.T. and Shawne Merriman and how N.E. had no starting caliber wide receivers. To go into San Diego and win without a lot of talent on the offensive side of the ball impressed me.

Look, it's one thing if you hate New England. That's fine. But for those of us that do, don't be a sore loser and say they're classless. If anyone has acted classlessly, it's been the Chargers.

A leader always reflects on his people and Bill Bellicheck has no class. Did you see how he handles the whole Mangini ordeal. First he did not want to even use his name, then he loses to the Jets and won't even shake Mangini's hand. Then they win the next game and Bellycheck throws one of the camera men out of the way and sarcastically and rubbing the win in Mangini's face gives him a big hug. The Patriots are Low Class from the top down. Did anyone see how Reche and a couple other Pats surrounded LT after the game and were taunting him and rubbing it in.

Purely low class and I cant stand the Bellycheck, Tammy Faye and the rest of the Patsies.
:nesucks:​

You are judging that situation without knowing the details behind the scenes. I'll reserve judgement on that situation without knowing all the details. I don't think it was cool to push that cameraman out of the way like that, but that was blown out of proportion. I'm not sticking up for Belichick, but contrary to public opinion, I've heard from reputable people that he's a decent guy.

:nesucks:​

They weren't taunting LT. They were shaking his head and saying good game. LT was the baby with no class trying to run off and hide!!!

You are judging that situation without knowing the details behind the scenes. I'll reserve judgement on that situation without knowing all the details. I don't think it was cool to push that cameraman out of the way like that, but that was blown out of proportion. I'm not sticking up for Belichick, but contrary to public opinion, I've heard from reputable people that he's a decent guy.

Well, he did break up that marriage. So the "decent guy" tag maybe shouldn't be thrown on him.

But he did nothing wrong today. NE won a playoff game, they celebrated. What's the big deal??? This ain't golf or tennis!

:fire: Bill Belichick,has no class I mad at how the Patroit players were dancing at midfield. First he doesn't want to shake Mangini's hand and know this.:fire: I hate both the Colts and Pats, I hope that the Colts destroy the Pats and that Tom Brady gets knocked out the game.

Now that's the pot calling the kettle black :shakeno:

They weren't taunting LT. They were shaking his head and saying good game. LT was the baby with no class trying to run off and hide!!!

True. You could actually hear them on TV saying "Don't be like that (he was acting like a baby at the time)" and "You're better than that".

Well, he did break up that marriage. So the "decent guy" tag maybe shouldn't be thrown on him.

But he did nothing wrong today. NE won a playoff game, they celebrated. What's the big deal??? This ain't golf or tennis!

I don't know any details of his personal life. I hadn't heard about breaking up a marriage. I was just referring to how he comes across to his players and those who play against him.

I really appreciate what the Pats have done, and what they did to the Chargers.

That said, doing the Lights Out dance was a TO move and deserves reprimand from a guy like LT. He's earned the right to make a comment because he's been a classy guy his entire career. This isn't TO getting mad that someone else is disrespecting him.

NE fans will love them for it, and it's emotion and all and that's great, but it's also low class and not how BB has set an example for them. He's smug, but he's also very, very respectful in his published statements and press conferences.

Put simply, you just don't taunt a stadium full of people by mocking their team. And if you do, you can't expect to be treated like a stand-up guy because you weren't getting the crowd into it for you, you were just taunting them on their painful loss. It's different when you dance to get the crowd going for you, but this is an entirely different situation.

I don't know any details of his personal life. I hadn't heard about breaking up a marriage. I was just referring to how he comes across to his players and those who play against him.

he broke up a marriage it ended up in court this past year

LT prob has the most class in the NFL, maybe in all of sports. He is one in a million and I feel bad for him b/c he wants it more than anyone. After a game like that I would be mad to and thats what happened with LT, and no one really knows what happened down there on the field after the game but Im sure something wise was said toward LT because he wouldnt react like that if they were just trying to say good game. LT knows his team outplayed the Pats but those f****n patriots are the luckiest team in all of sports along with the yankees.

and they knocked over rivers when he downed the ball, if that was brady they could not call the penalty fast enough
if your talking about when Rivers spiked the ball...the refs made a great call... Rivers did a bad job acting but you cant blame him for tring...this game was very sloppy. Chargers made SO many stupid mistakes. lets start off with the fumble... they guy fumbled it and tried to get it and run with it. He should of jumped on the ball. then the on 3rd and long chargers get a unnecessary roughness penalty. How stupid you got to be to do that in that time of the game. Plain stupid. The final mistake was the int then fumbled. but that guy imo should get the least amount of blame. Also Marty messed up challenging the INT. Clearly that was an int. idk why he challenged that. waste of a TO. Also its not a classless act to celebrate after a big win like this. This thread would not exist if the dolphins were in the patriots position.

When does the worm turn on the Pats? What goes around comes around...when is there time for awful luck and a string of it?

When does the worm turn on the Pats? What goes around comes around...when is there time for awful luck and a string of it?

Its not luck., They are that good. If they go to another super bowl (win or lose) they will be the greatest NFL DYNASTY of all time.

To do what they have done, with the salary cap era and so on. Breaking the longest consecutive winning streak in NFL history. Playing in 4 super bowls, winning 3 (or 4) of them. They are #1 on top of the list.

Back
Top Bottom