Merged: Blackout Expected For Local Television/Question about blackout | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Blackout Expected For Local Television/Question about blackout

Crisis said:
Whatever. I just got home, don't keep tabs on your news.

I'm glad you guys can barely sell out a home opener in time. Don't worry though, you're not the worst in-state team when it comes to sell-outs.

I still stand by the fact that Miami is a band-wagon city. That's a fact.

I want to salute the Jills with a Redrum Salute..

Well...Since this arguement is going nowhere I hope we can all agree on one thing.

F The Pats.

Crisis said:
No way is Buffalo a bandwagon town.

If the Bills were to ever leave (knock on wood) Buffalo would be completely off the map.

The Bills are huge in Buffalo- win or lose.

I don't need attendance records to support it. Anyone whose been to Buffalo can tell this place is all about the Bills and Sabres. (Although I admit the Sabres are falling after the strike and lack of moves in FA...but we're still recovering from Rigas)

What does being off the map have to do with being bandwagon? Let me explain something to you. The word bandwagon means when a team is winning more fans go to games! When a team is losing the fans do not go to games!!!!!!!!!

Here man, just for you.

Between the years of 1984 thru 1986 Billy won no more than 4 games each year. Well, there PAID attendance was, on a per game basis, 44,000, 37,000, and 66,000!!! Now lets look at the early 90's from 1990 thru 1992. Billy won no less than 11 games each year, and their per game average was 74,000, 79,000, amd 78,000 tickets SOLD. Then we move up to the 2001 season where Billy was 3-13, and the per game average slipped once again to 61,000!

Brutha, that's an 18,000 seat difference from a DECADE ago!! You know, when the team was going to 4 straight SB's, then to a sorry season, which was very recent!!!

Bandwagoneers=Billy Fans!!!

MikeO said:
Look at the Bills attendance during the Gregg Williams years. Enough said. Debate over!

Game, set, match OZZY! :lol:

I herd that!!!

Crisis said:
So you're picking up on attendance over 2 decades old?

If I recall correctly, the Bills have broke the attendance record for NFL games twice.

They sure did, and you just proved my point. They did that when? When they were winning, and EXPECTED to win the SB.

Can you say wide right? :evil:

Back
Top Bottom