Merged:Boston going to be released/Boston fails physical--released | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Boston going to be released/Boston fails physical--released

ether79

Down but not out!
Reaction score
Boston going to be released

Just heard on espnews that boston was told he'll be released due in part to the signing of K. Carter today.

Sorry dont know how to link but its also on espns nfl page on the monday roundup.

I understand because of the new regime. But, it sucks that we will never see this guy contribute to this team.

Edwards or Williams....Edwards or Williams.

dolfan87 said:
Well that is probably a good thing.

Agreed. With all the questions surrounding this guy, he wasn't entitled to anything beyond vet min + incentives. If he wasn't willing to take a pay cut, then this was the best thing to do.

ether79 said:
Just heard on espnews that boston was told he'll be released due in part to the signing of K. Carter today.

If this is true and we do release Boston...THANKS A LOT RICK SPIELMAN FOR WASTING YET ANOTHER DRAFT PICK! :fire:

CashInFist said:
If this is true and we do release Boston...THANKS A LOT RICK SPIELMAN FOR WASTING YET ANOTHER DRAFT PICK! :fire:

This is the only thing that I am confused about with this organization, why is Spielman still in the building?

:shakeno:

Exactly what I was thinking. As much as I would like to see us draft a running back at no. 2, which wr might be the perfect fit in Linehan's system?

Back
Top Bottom