Merged:Boston going to be released/Boston fails physical--released | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Boston going to be released/Boston fails physical--released

I was kinda wanting to see how boston would do this year. No need in crying over spilled milk. Lets move on and draft braylon edwards.

Yeah, your posts pointing out the mistake made by the first guy are so late. I'm sure he's happy to hear the criticism over and over...

Good riddance to a guy who would either A. get susp for steroid use, B. Get hurt, or C. cause problems

And he saves us money!!! Best move yet...

this time last year i was hoping that we would have drafted rashaun woods man this kid can play some damn good football. Rashaun woods had a bad year in sf but they had dumb *** qbs and a dufus of a headcoach. but rashaun is the biggest team player that you will find it i wish we could trade surtain for rashaun and a 4th rd pick . then we could draft rb Ronnie Brown and ben wilkenson what a killer offense we would have .

I think that the Niners will prob pick him up since they do have Sullivan over there now.

It's a sixth round pick. It was a huge BOOM, small bust trade. It was a good trade. Just didn't work out that's all...

WILLIS29 said:
just another wasted draft pick. thanks speilman:roflmao:
Yeah that was really dumb of Spielman especially since he KNEW Boston was going to injure himself befor the season started.:shakeno:

Jaj said:
It's a sixth round pick. It was a huge BOOM, small bust trade. It was a good trade. Just didn't work out that's all...

Exactly. Those who count the first rounder for Fletcher either have an agenda against Spielman and are trying to pile on by using something he had nothing to do with against him or are just ignorant of the concept of the sunk cost. Nothing we could have done with Fletcher would have gotten us that pick back...

Back
Top Bottom