Merged:Boston going to be released/Boston fails physical--released | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Boston going to be released/Boston fails physical--released

god testtubetimmy, get with the times pal. someone merge this fool.

:p

sorry everyone.

testtubetimmy said:
god testtubetimmy, get with the times pal. someone merge this fool.

:p

sorry everyone.

At least you can joke about it. I like that...:wink:

I don't know why everybody is getting so worked up about cutting a WR who hasn't been that productive in the NFL since 2000 or 2001. I think Boston will be a good WR again but probably when he's about 29 or 30. He'll realize the great career he could have had when that time comes. We don't have any room on this team for head cases right now. We've already been monumentally screwed by one there is no reason to possibly have it happen again. Until Boston gives up the roids and being an obessesed body builder HE WON'T stay healthy. He'll probably never have the same speed after tearing both Platella tendon's anyways. I really thought in 2004 our WR's were a strength anyway. With a running game they will be a real strength. At this point I'd take Edwards, Benson, Brown, Williams or Alex Smith at #2. None of those picks would dissapoint me.

CashInFist said:
If this is true and we do release Boston...THANKS A LOT RICK SPIELMAN FOR WASTING YET ANOTHER DRAFT PICK! :fire:

Guys, we can't fault Rick for this one. We essentially traded a 6th round pick and a player we did not even want for a Pro Bowler.

Yeah, he got hurt, and got busted for steroids, but how were we to know that would happen? I still think it was a good trade, even though it didn't work out.

Back
Top Bottom