Merged:Boston going to be released/Boston fails physical--released | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Boston going to be released/Boston fails physical--released

bobdroopy said:
So in that case TO was a cancer with the 49ers, but would you consider him a cancer with the eagles?? No..

Would you consider Boston a cancer with the Dolphins?? You can't, becasue you don't know..

actually i WOULD consider TO a cancer in Philly. didnt you see him screaming at McNabb on moer than one occassion. He is new to the team and is already YELLING at his team captain because of bad plays!!! :shakeno: Mcnabb is well respected on the team and in Philly, and TO has no respect for him. TO is a typical ME player. Just u wait and see. The "yelling" episodes in front of evryone will start to upset McNabb real soon. No one can take that for too long from anyone, let alone a new player on the team!! TO is a cancer and always will be. JMHO :D

edsta74 said:
actually i WOULD consider TO a cancer in Philly. didnt you see him screaming at McNabb on moer than one occassion. He is new to the team and is already YELLING at his team captain because of bad plays!!! :shakeno: Mcnabb is well respected on the team and in Philly, and TO has no respect for him. TO is a typical ME player. Just u wait and see. The "yelling" episodes in front of evryone will start to upset McNabb real soon. No one can take that for too long from anyone, let alone a new player on the team!! TO is a cancer and always will be. JMHO :D

Marino never was called a ME player, and he screamed at his recievers on and off (on the sideline) the field. :wink:

He will next be seen behind the counter at McDonald's.

NO NFL team would be stupid enough to trade any draft pick for a CANCER who is damaged goods. The man CANNOT play if he fails a physical.

Don't cry too hard over this. Saban will get us a WR and we won't have to worry about his character.

Immature, 'roided-out prima donna. Use the cap room for someone who can play.

Dolphin's could also contend that the injury was do to the fact he was taking an illegal substance. Ligament damage is one of the prominent outcomes of doing roids and other synthetic substances. If he was to sue, he wouldn't have a leg to stand on, no pun intended....ok, maybe a little one:lol:

bobdroopy said:
I'd call Owens a cancer with the 49ers, remember when he bitched out his coach in the middle of the game...

He was reborn with eagles, don't you think David Boston had a shot at becoming great again?

Alot of players complain alot, that doesn't make them cancers...
reborn?? u call yelling at your team CAPTAIN reborn?? TO is a great talent, but far from a reborn cancer. lets wait and see how the whole TO in Philly drama pans out. his true colors will surface again and again. and Philly fans will have no part of it.

Something tells me he will be a Patriot, may be it's just the name; the Pats need a receiver though.

Back
Top Bottom