Merged:Boston going to be released/Boston fails physical--released | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Boston going to be released/Boston fails physical--released

phinphan11 said:
Those are the risks.... or he signs with another team and then ..."pop" goes the ACL again...not sure if that was the exact injury though.

ruptured patella tendon...same injury he had while in AZ

finswin56 said:
It's a shame we didn't get to see him do anything but waste our cap space.

Time to trade down w/ Minnesota and draft Mark Clayton at #18!
IMO with Booker, gilmore, thompson and maybe a late round selection the receving corps should be ok and chambers obviously

phinphan11 said:
The previous drafts were not his decisions... all he could do was suggest a player. Wanny was the one who pulled the trigger.

So hold on, not to dwell on anything, but have you seen this team's draft the past two seasons? As a talent evaluator, he doesn't take any responsibility?

PhinDude88 said:
He only cares about is body and if he gets the ball alot. From what i seen and heard he isnt a team first player, he is a me first player.

Have you seen him at a press conference dissing the team and bragging about his abs?

No.

He is buff so he has the edge against defenders in football, not to win a body building contest.

As far as caring if he gets the ball alot, how does that make him a cancer?

Doesn't TO call for the ball, doesn't randy moss? What about Chad Johnson..
Would you cut those players????

David Boston has had bad luck... He is a good football player, and it is a major disappointment he isn't going to be around next year.

Emskirch said:
This is the only thing that I am confused about with this organization, why is Spielman still in the building?

:shakeno:

I think Spielman will be gone eventually. Right now there is no other alternative, but mark my word, once there is, this twit is history!!

ENTER L.T.21:

(cough, cough)- Can someone find me the thread about Boston when he first signed with you guys, and what I said about him. Also, how I felt the trade you made will be in our favor.

Now get BROWN with the 2nd! SERIOUSLY! Once you go Brown, you'll never go 'Round."

Waldop said:
I think Spielman will be gone eventually. Right now there is no other alternative, but mark my word, once there is, this twit is history!!
He has stayed because of all the early leg work he did scouting for this years draft while Saban was still in college. If he did work that saban like in reference to the draft i'm sure he'll stay, if not then i'm sure he'll be gone after the draft.

bobdroopy said:
Have you seen him at a press conference dissing the team and bragging about his abs?

No.

He is buff so he has the edge against defenders in football, not to win a body building contest.

David Boston has had bad luck... He is a good football player, and it is a major disappointment he isn't going to be around next year.

Im telling you right now. This is a great move by the FO and Saban! Addition by subtraction! The guy is a cancer, he might say the right thing during press conferences, but when light it out..he complains, leaves games early, fights with trainers, players, etc...

GOOD RIDDANCE! Im telling you right now! GREAT MOVE FINS!

ether79 said:
He has stayed because of all the early leg work he did scouting for this years draft while Saban was still in college. If he did work that saban like in reference to the draft i'm sure he'll stay, if not then i'm sure he'll be gone after the draft.

Yea, and that scares me, as I peer into the past draft selections... :eek:

bobdroopy said:

No.

Owens isnt really what you will call a cancer. Johnson diffently isnt a cancer cause he wants to help out the team, Moss is a big cancer and the Vikings got tired of him. Boston fits in with Moss about character, both of them will complain alot and will even prob sit if they dont get what they want.

I dont understand why they cant trade boston even for a conditional 7th rounder?

LarryFinFan said:
Ya know, this can't be blamed on RS...we took a shot on him, based on having his old coach here, but it backfired...one way to look at it is that we got the #2 overall pick, in part because he didn't pan out...?? Well, I would have liked to see him on the field too, but we do need other positions even more...(safety, Rb, C, etc...)

Enough with the excuses already! Is it just a coincidence that 90%+ of Rick Spielman's moves did not pan out? I don't think so.

L.T.21 said:
Im telling you right now. This is a great move by the FO and Saban! Addition by subtraction! The guy is a cancer, he might say the right thing during press conferences, but when light it out..he complains, leaves games early, fights with trainers, players, etc...

GOOD RIDDANCE! Im telling you right now! GREAT MOVE FINS!

I would have liked to seen it first.... Then I might agree with you.

Back
Top Bottom