Merged:Boston going to be released/Boston fails physical--released | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Boston going to be released/Boston fails physical--released

Emskirch said:
Yea, and that scares me, as I peer into the past draft selections... :eek:
Yeah kinda but if you break it down Spielman didn't want to draft Fletcher or moore from what i remember and this past years draft class has some potential so lets see this years. I do know at the time the Boston trade went down i was happy with the little we had to give up to get him.

Put it this way. A bunch of character guys such as Lorenzo Neal, Drew Brees, LT, Tim Dwight, Donnie Edwards all agreed this guy is bad news!

ADDITION BY SUBTRACTION- wait for second round of free agency. Dont "waste" pick on WR in draft. Your WR corp is strong, no need to make it stronger. Fill the holes.

PhinDude88 said:
If he didnt want to help this team by taking a paycut, then i say dont let the door hit you Boston. I am glad he is gone cause he is a cancer.

He was cut because he didn't pass a physical.

Emskirch said:
So hold on, not to dwell on anything, but have you seen this team's draft the past two seasons? As a talent evaluator, he doesn't take any responsibility?

Yes, I'm sure he will. I think that he has done well with some player such as Bua, Pope and Poole. It ain't all been bad.

PhinDude88 said:
Owens isnt really what you will call a cancer. Johnson diffently isnt a cancer cause he wants to help out the team, Moss is a big cancer and the Vikings got tired of him. Boston fits in with Moss about character, both of them will complain alot and will even prob sit if they dont get what they want.

I'd call Owens a cancer with the 49ers, remember when he bitched out his coach in the middle of the game...

He was reborn with eagles, don't you think David Boston had a shot at becoming great again?

Alot of players complain alot, that doesn't make them cancers...

wy release him...trade for draft picks.... you know how many people are looking for wide recivers.... and contrary to popular belief.... Boston is a good reciver

Yes its on the dolphins website,it said he failed their physical.

Krie30511 said:
wy release him...trade for draft picks.... you know how many people are looking for wide recivers.... and contrary to popular belief.... Boston is a good reciver

Trade Boston for draft picks????? He isnt worth a fish taco. No one would EVER trade their draft pick for Buston.

wyo said:
Can we release him without an injury settlement? I didn't think you could just cut injured players.

Apparently we can and did. There was nothing in the press release that indicated that the release was due to his previous injury. I believe that the NFL protects players from being released due to a 'football injury' without a injury settlement so it may be that his failure was due to a non-football condition.

bobdroopy said:
I'd call Owens a cancer with the 49ers, remember when he bitched out his coach in the middle of the game...

He was reborn with eagles, don't you think David Boston had a shot at becoming great again?

Alot of players complain alot, that doesn't make them cancers...

Boston was suppost to reborn with the Chargers, but he still was a cancer for him. The reason why Boston was doing ok with us during TC was because Sullivan was here and that was his fav coach. With him going to be the niners coach, Boston prob would of done the samething with us like he did with the Cards and Bolts.

Your probably right but next year hell play good for someone else.

Back
Top Bottom