Merged:Boston going to be released/Boston fails physical--released | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Boston going to be released/Boston fails physical--released

67 stangman said:
Dolphin's could also contend that the injury was do to the fact he was taking an illegal substance. Ligament damage is one of the prominent outcomes of doing roids and other synthetic substances. If he was to sue, he wouldn't have a leg to stand on, no pun intended....ok, maybe a little one:lol:
good point

Emskirch said:
Marino never was called a ME player, and he screamed at his recievers on and off (on the sideline) the field. :wink:

Great point. Happy to see that others see the double standards that fans have with players.

Boston Cut, Not Trying to Rub It In......

but I told you so. Boston is the same head case as Ricky. Tremendous talent and no freakin' brains.

With the #2 pick in the draft, the Miami Dolphins select.....Braylon Edwards.

Then we get Arrington, Morency, Barber, etc in the 2nd or 3rd round.

I think we could very likely draft Edwards. He'd be a good pick....IMO

FireWrongstedt said:
Good. Good riddance, 'roid boy.

Yup...count agree more. ADDITION BY SUBTRACTION! Where do I sign the "told ya so" papers;-)

Don't we have to agree to an injury settlement before we cut injured players under contract?

Boston Gone

Check the last sentences in the article about Carter in the Miami Herald. Its funny, how in the excitement of Carter, we sorta overlooked Bostons ticket to nowheresville. Guy never played a down for the Fins.

Just another Wannstedt/Spielman brain child that should have been aborted a year ago.

Back
Top Bottom