Merged: BREAKING NEWS: Eric Mangini accepts Jets job | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: BREAKING NEWS: Eric Mangini accepts Jets job

It's actually my fault, I shouldn't have bumped these few threads- at least not yesterday. Yesterday was a tough day for dolphin fans and they were rightfully on edge. I realized it after 2-3 bumps so I stopped, there were a few other good ones. I apologize for doing that during such an emotional day for the Phin fans.

It's actually my fault, I shouldn't have bumped these few threads- at least not yesterday. Yesterday was a tough day for dolphin fans and they were rightfully on edge. I realized it after 2-3 bumps so I stopped, there were a few other good ones. I apologize for doing that during such an emotional day for the Phin fans.

WARN HIM!!!

:)

(just kidding).

Been on the internet for 10+ years and this is the first time I have ever been warned.

Crazy.

BZ

Reading all these replies just have to make you laugh...I looked at my comment in this thread and was relegated to thinking the Jets will be pretty much a 5-11/6-10 team. Hahah

Meh...

You've always been a class act, bro. Don't worry about it.

Same to you BZ and the rest of the well behaved Jets crew

Back
Top Bottom