Merged: Chad Henne says Tebow is not a NFL quarterback | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Chad Henne says Tebow is not a NFL quarterback

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
As Florida quarterback Tim Tebow continues to prepare for entering the NFL, one of the men who already holds a starting quarterback job at the highest level of the sport has a strong opinion on the subject.

"My judgment is that he's not an NFL quarterback," Henne told Curts Stevenson and Anita Marks of WQAM in Miami. "I leave it at that."

Wow.

Making Henne's opinion more compelling is the fact that his position coach, David Lee, is one of the men who are supposedly helping Tebow become that which Lee's primary pupil says Tebow isn't.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/18/chad-henne-says-tebow-isnt-a-quarterback/

I totally agree with Chad, and if a team drafts Tebow in the second it is a reach. Fact is I know this sounds crazy I think the NFL is making a huge mistake inviting Tebow to be at the NFL Draft. To me this kid wont be draft to atleast 3rd or 4th round.

listening to him lol, well spoken guy, the girl is totally pushing brandon marshall on him, looks like he has a lot of confidence in the wr core as well as pat turner haha thats the most ive heard of him so far

Wow i hate Tebow but something tells me hes just got 'it'. I hate it but I think he does. The man will find a way to play.

Wait, Tim Tebow will be at the draft in NY!?

thats the first Ive heard of this, hes going to make Aaron Rodgers wait look like nothing. Tim Tebow will have to come back the next day lol

If he really said that I would be dissapointed dont bash on another guy just worry about yourself, he could of avoided the question with no comment bad move Henne you have more class then that i guess they asked you the question at the wrong time I hope he apologizes if he said that , I wish nothing but the best for tebow since their are so many haters, i still love our qb henne but i think that was a low blow i hope he appologizes

If he really said that I would be dissapointed dont bash on another guy just worry about yourself, he could of avoided the question with no comment bad move Henne you have more class then that i guess they asked you the question at the wrong time I hope he apologizes if he said that , I wish nothing but the best for tebow since their are so many haters, i still love our qb henne but i think that was a low blow i hope he appologizes

i think it shows henne has some balls and a little personality, hes not afraid to speak his opinion about a rival QB, especially one so popular in florida...ya know... being that he is the starter for the MIAMI dolphins, and we do have a history of using 2nd round picks on QB's like tebow. its not like hes brandon marshal calling him popcorn muscles. i guess technically id rather be called popcorn muscles then not an nfl qb tho right before the draft

Dude, I want Henne to have the type of ****iness. It is what makes a guy like Brady or Manning so good.

Back
Top Bottom