Merged: Chad Henne says Tebow is not a NFL quarterback | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Chad Henne says Tebow is not a NFL quarterback

Maybe it is Henne's way of saying don't pull that Pat White crap again. I need weapons.

Hey Chad.. what do you think about Pat White as an NFL QB?

Worry about improving on your game and dont hate on some kid trying to make it in the NFL...

Hey Chad.. what do you think about Pat White as an NFL QB?

Worry about improving on your game and dont hate on some kid trying to make it in the NFL...

It was an honest answer, and he said he would just leave it at that. It was not like he added insult to injury.

Whoopty Doo. Nothing we already don't know about the Floriduh Fullback.

maybe we can draft tebow in the 6th round, and trade for jamarcus russel.. then well have 2 new players for depth on the O Line

I think Tebow would make an awesome Tight End/H-back. Why he is not doing other position drills is beyond me and bad representation from his agent. If teams knew he could be an H-back/FB or TE. I think a team would risk taking him, but at QB he has looked horrible. The Senior Bowl performance was just really bad.

how is he hating, he was asked his opinion of tebow in an interview.. u got the answer.

Its hating when you say someone cant be or do something ...

Chad Henne was the 4th qb taken.... sat the bench for year.. and started only after penny got hurt.

Henne finished the season 22 out of 32 QBs on ratings --- 12 TDS 14 ints.

Henne still needs to prove he belongs in the club first...

I fully expect Henne to be successful... but say something PC and thats it...

I think Tebow would make an awesome Tight End/H-back. Why he is not doing other position drills is beyond me and bad representation from his agent. If teams knew he could be an H-back/FB or TE. I think a team would risk taking him, but at QB he has looked horrible. The Senior Bowl performance was just really bad.

tebow didnt play position that in college... in 4 yrs..... why would he switch? he wants to to play QB and was very successful in college at it...

If Pat white can take snaps under center ---why cant Tebow.... maybe he will never a superstar... maybe a career backup... he'll be drafted in the middle rounds.. and maybe in the right system..right coaching.. he;ll be successful....

He was very good in a college offense out of the shotgun. Have you seen how long it has taken Alex Smith to get adjusted to the NFL, and he did not have the concerns coming out Tebow has. Have you seen where Tebows was holding the ball before changing his delivery.

Safeties would have a field day with him. I just dont see Tebow being an NFL QB. When you hear Scouts praise Tebow for being an Athlete and not a QB, to me that draws concerns.

I fully expect Henne to be successful... but say something PC and thats it...

Sorry if you've got a man-crush on Tebow, but if Henne was censored to being PC he'd be a politician not a QB. Big deal if he rips on an undrafted unproven college prospect. Plus, there's plenty more people than just Chad who has let their opinion be known about this QB poser poster child.

tebow didnt play position that in college... in 4 yrs..... why would he switch? he wants to to play QB and was very successful in college at it...

So were 1st rd projected spread QB's such as Kelly Stouffer (1987) Andre Ware (1990) David Klinger (1992) Heath Shuler (1994) Tim Couch (1999) Akili Smith (1999) Cade McNown (1999) & Alex Smith (2005) but that didn't mean anything when it came to the NFL.

they were playing him up today on espn. "can't wait to see tebow and his new throwing motion" load of crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom